The War of 2022- beta testing thread- Closed

Hello, everyone! Thank you all for your response – I really appreciate the support!

The playtesters of round one should have already received a PM with a link to the beta test. You have five days to send feedback before I move on to the next round.

Please remember that by “feedback”, I mean critique deeper than “I liked this game” or “this character was bad”.

Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you all! (:

NOTE: There are still some places in the backup slots. From my experience, beta testers in a backup slot have a good chance of playtesting a fourth round.

1 Like

I’d be interested in a backup slot :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would also be interested in a backup slot I love these type of stories

Thank you for the Backup spot goodluck on your story would love to see it completed love these types of stories

2 Likes

Hi @YHGS
I would be glad to help provide feedback for your project in a backup slot.

1 Like

Round 1 has been completed. I will be taking a day or two to address issues raised by the first round and then I will send the beta link to the second round of beta testers.

6 Likes

The second round of playtesters should receive a PM with a link to the beta test. You have five days to send feedback.

I’ve a problem when I try to open one of my saves.

1 Like

Sorry, I am not familiar with that error. I don’t think it has anything to do with me though.

I also found this error

1 Like

I think I know what caused it. Does it cause the game to crash if you don’t load a save?

I’ll be following the progress of this because from what I followed in the demo, it is really good.

If you need more beta testers, count me in.

1 Like

No it only crashes when I try to load one of my save games.

Then it is probably just a corrupted save

Alrighty I finished the game it took me about 10 hours to finish. I’m not sure if anyone already mentioned this but, I found out that after the parade attack the gender pronounces like he and she are all over the place. Abe suddenly changes in Sarah, while throughout the whole story I didn’t come across this character before. Grammar seems alright except some words being used twice like more more etc.

On a better note I really like the different patches you can earn by accomplishing certain things. The storyline is great and I’m curious what else lies ahead for us.

5 Likes

The second round has been completed and a PM to the third round will be sent tomorrow.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the @moderators.