The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

I think Noyedas uses the cheat menu.

1 Like

Noyedas does not use the cheat menu, the E.B.B do. They just use trading as a cover story.

5 Likes

Also, if he did not use the cheat menu, Lord Dullac’s farms would look like this.

3 Likes

Rare moment:
A week without War of The Waifu’s

Basically my farm and economy after ultra-conscription and war-havoc

6 Likes

It is a war that cannot be won.

1 Like

I should have made the picture in my post just now into a meme…

1 Like

Should be added more resources for managing. For example we should be able to buy land and give it to people to work on the fields and with that our income would rise. Also we should be able to open mines and employ people to mine resources like stone, iron and gold.
Training or army should be faster.
More romance options.

I know it would be the hard work to implement that but I think it would be much more fun.

3 Likes

Isn’t it a bit too late to implement things like that?

1 Like

I would say. The author is currently writing the Lord’s Summit, the end of the game.

1 Like

Hey are u gonna add the scene about the MC taking charge of capturing the fallen star himself??

3 Likes

Well, technically we’re able to do that during one of the ‘hold court’ events

I actually don’t know how long training simple peasants to militia took IRL, but a single Knight in real life needs to be specially trained from a young age of 5 until 21 years old. It’s already amazing that we can train men-at-arms to 30 knights in just 45 days. Speeding training may causes more ‘unrealistic’ appearance, and also quite weird.

Agreed, another good way to raise income and got that achievement quicker… Maybe as an ‘Hold Court’ events, or as suggestion from Lanfrey?

More RO’s is always the best!

Although none of them will ever beat My Dear Lovely Petka

9 Likes

Can the mc “sard” Jenneth? If yes could someone tell me how :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@Mad_Man @Zarak_Baloch Join Noyeda, and when she comes to you, choose the option: “I want You”.

After you betray and defeat Noyedas, you have the choice to continue the relationship with her.

4 Likes

The only reason to join Noyedas.

1 Like

Can we all just agree that jenneth is bae?

7 Likes

No, we can not.

9 Likes

Nani?! Who would you dare compare her beauty and resourcefulness to? Hilda? Danna? The shaman king chick? Pffft.

3 Likes

She is a “Sistress”( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

12 Likes

Naniii!!?

2 Likes

I do not know why, I have the feeling that if you cheat on Wyneva, she’ll find out faster than the other wives, and she’ll know before it happens.

In fact, it is the best plan of action for me, would be: join Noyedas, Kill the First Knight when he going to take your wife, go to war and kill the Warmonk and Noyedas.

5 Likes