The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

Only your wife is taken.

Nothing much else.
:thinking:

1 Like

If you make your religion about there being 3 gods instead of 2, in which the third god is the child of the sun and moon, then you can choose to be the messiah who also happens to be the third god.

Well shot that’s, what, 2 years? That’s the longest I’ve gone. Though I guess that makes since after having two babies.

To be fair, you have many timeskips after stopping the invasion.

how do I have Babies?

Marry someone or cheat

Or just stay single and bang whenever the option comes up. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Well Wyneva is god tier waifu as well along with Dianna.

5 Likes

Is there any way to romance Spy Waifu?

1 Like

I love this game. Would be better with checkpoints tho, cause there are some choices that you dont even think, that will get you killed or something and thats kinda bad, cause i ruled for around 70 days with a lot of money (secret: Want to be rich? Go house Lannister under rule of Tywin Lannister (joke for GoT fans) mode. It actually worked for me) and i died because i didnt want to kill some kind of child that was suggested by some psycho soldier from the raid and didnt thought itll make me kill him all the same and blah blah blah… You know that strange choice im talking about.

1 Like

If you do not want to die from refusing to kill the child, have him killed or imprisoned when that option is given.

1 Like

Where can u figure out that Nadas a spy in the game?

2 Likes

Epilogue, late game consequences.

Hey @MahatmaDagon, were you inspired by Dragon Age Origins for the Lordsmeet, because it is really exactly the same thing as the Landsmeet in Dragon Age?

Just save the game every now and then

2 Likes

Shouldn’t there be a scene if you are married that your wife wishes you luck when you go and meet Sielcner’s army in battle.

1 Like

Yes, you can romance Jenneth if you side with Lord Noyedas

How? They always end up taking my wife… Or maybe I’m just blind.

Thats the problem. I cant. It shows error for me when i save

I didn’t say they don’t take your wife, I Said that if you want your wife to be returned you have to either pay the rivermen or convince them.