The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

All Disney Princesses are.

2 Likes

I’ve mentioned this before and I repeat, Petka is very kind, sweet and cute and does not match the story of a bloodthirsty MC whose ambitions are to conquer and unify the west, she’s simply too good for us. And to be honest, the fact that Wyneva has powers and Danna is the daughter of the richest lord of the West, made me forget Petka too quickly. Also @Logan3000x if Petka looks like the girl in your meme, she would also be my favorite (and possibly of all the trend too).

4 Likes

What about the female MCs, we have one marriage option that is actually successful, another that ends up one of us dead, and then a string of lovers that won’t leave their families or duties. And we can’t even get with the king.

4 Likes

Actually you have 2, Ullis and Dannel.

1 Like

I play mostly as a male because the marriage options for female mc are meh(expect the cute guy), didn’t think I would like a game with army, peasants, etc, where you have to manage, but it’s enjoyable and has a lot of replayability good work, also is good to now that there are more Brazilians here

2 Likes

Yeah but he’s kinda creepy

4 Likes

Ah, the one I really want to be with is Lodka but we leave our positions cias if plot armor.

4 Likes

More female marriage options is on the to do list, since if you really count only Dannel, mercenary guy can catch these hands

3 Likes

I never play as Female MC (Yet), but it seems to me that husbands are not as interesting or developed as wives, what are the options for the Female MC?

3 Likes

Daniel, Noydes, and Uliss. And whatever lovers there are.

3 Likes

It is preferable to marry the Abyssal Demon

10 Likes

I don’t want to die just giving birth.

3 Likes

Would probably be a less toxic relationship

5 Likes

@Phoenix_Wolf Come on, think on the bright side, your sacrifice will generate a living god/godness in continuation.

@flocktrops And as the demon’s wife, you could use him in battles.

4 Likes

you don’t die if you kill him, I don’t understand why he’s a marriage option

1 Like

I know I’ve played the route PLENTY of times. We are punished for not stopping him.

1 Like

Are there have consequences like this for the male mc? I never sided with him as a male

You always die, if you have a alliace with Lord Dullac, you could betray Noyedas in the battle.

What are the consequences of MC allowing them to take his wife? the only time I joined Noyedas I was not married.

1 Like

Not really, you can betray him even if your wife was one of the Northerner princesses. You will always betray Lord Noyedas if you pick any of the options except “I need a good night of sleep. Goodbye” when talking to Jenneth.

If your Social isn’t high enough you’ll have to pay 5000 Aurens for your wife to be returned. If your Social is high enough, you won’t have to pay the rivermen and they’ll return your wife to you for free.

1 Like