The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

Okay how to get a bastard, i already sleep withbthe maid and the noble lady and i still don’t get a bastard son

1 Like

Put it like this

[spoiler] TEXT [/spoiler.] just without the full stop.

1 Like

Simple don’t get with a woman that will cuck you cause if i got with her head will be put on a pike on my castle walls as a warning to all.

1 Like

It will be implemented in the next patch.

2 Likes

Do you think we will get the option to make are own custom suit of armor from the remaining star metal if you have not sold it that would go so good with the star sword.

2 Likes

But wouldn’t the prolonged exposure kill you ?

5 Likes

Maybe in the next game we find a master armor crafter that could somehow fix that

Lets say you could find away to survive it would still be so cool your own unique armor along with the star sword it would be so bad ass.

I don’t think it’s possible iirc @MahatmaDagon said that if noyodes gets the fallen star, he makes a crown out of it, which eventually kills him

Maybe the alchemists could find away so you could cause it would go so good with my star sword.

There won’t be enough left especially after the first fail.

1 Like

Then i will go to space and get some more.

Bring me back a mooon stone while you’re at it.

How big of a stone do you want.

Oh just the size of a palm. I wanna through it at people so I can moon them without showing anything.

1 Like

Ok got it i will be back soon.

is it possible to win if you choose to support lord Noyedas? I know there’s an achievement for siding with him, but I’ve been redoing things over and over but I just end up dying.

1 Like

No you will always dead

Nope. You will die. Always
Mahatmadagon did show some interest in letting the players win alongside Noyedas biy nothing came of it. Probably beacuse doesn’t jive well with the main plot of the game & it’s ending

Instead you can side with him & then betray him in conjunction with Lord Dulsen when both your armies reach Dullis.

@MahatmaDagon I suggest that the various words in the Glossary should be placed in alphabetical order.

I also suggest that when trying to hire the mercenaries, if the MC does not have the 6000 aurens, then the menu should back out to the other ways to try to win over the mercenaries such as offering 1000 aurens plus a title or offering the female MC’s hand in marriage.

The Motto choice for an old and proud House of “We Guard The West” seems a bit too similar in my opinion to House Gorroth of Farhall’s “We Watch The West”.

Other than the sword made from the fallen star, I believe the other swords the MC can acquire do not give any bonus but I suggest that they should give either a Combat bonus or at least some interesting text if people see the MC wielding them.

MCs that choose to leave the beast alive to kill Sielcner’s forces in the woods should probably be given the choice to decide what to do after the Sielcner invasion ends particularly if the MC annexes Sielccia.

Here is a list of typos in the latest version of the game.

If my calculations are correct, it will not land anywhere where it can be harmful, but… The records kept also suggest that there is the possibility that the impact with such an object might be devastating, depending on size and velocity. The Southern Wasters could have been caused by a similar event. There is no way to tell for sure." Meybuk says.

I think it should probably be Wastes or Waters.

Perhaps it was her, but if she could really see the future, how did her master got defeated? I have seen all sorts of impostors, cheaters and pretenders in every steps of the social ladder. Sometimes a few assumptions and well placed predictions can get you quite high, specially back then, when people were more keen to believe in the supernatural." Jenneth says, dismissing the notion.

It should be get.

Our suspicions were partially funded. The "bandits" were rivermen indeed, but they do not seem to be acting under orders from House Sielcner."

I think it should be founded.

“What your father thought of it?”

It should be did your father think. This one was mentioned before so maybe it shows up in more than one place?

Send scouts to asses the strength and position of Sielcner’s army.

It should be assess. This one was also mentioned before and it may appear in more than one place.

“The old arena is abandoned. People say lady Larieth preferred real battles, and he often sought them outside of his walls. I believe we can renovate it and make it usable again, though, given time. Nothing wrong with some fighting that doesn’t necessarily has to end with someone’s death.”

This was probably supposed to refer to the MC’s father not the MC. It should be have.

When he learns about what happens, the mercenary captain does his best not to appear impressed.

It should be happened.

4 Likes