The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

h social and she does not cheat

1 Like

Seems easier to marry one of her sisters. Also they’re cooler.

5 Likes

I agree. Marry Wyneva. She’s the best.

5 Likes

How did you get the guard??

1 Like

It’s your first knight and bodyguard

1 Like

Wait what I thought that was a dream omg

1 Like

One way is buying the ancient sword and giving it to him and choose the right dialogue, another is during the battle against sons of snakes in bolgon, after anytime you can “talk” about what happened no do it again.

4 Likes

What happens with the misterious warmonk if you kill Noyedas?

2 Likes

He probably becomes unmysterious.

Killed. Most likely.
Unless he fled when he saw Sielccians losing.
Nothings mentioned about his fate though.
@Mahatmadagon can clear it up

2 Likes

Speaking about the bastard update, if your spouse cheats on you, or if you’re a cuckold to Hereya, will they sire bastards from other men?

1 Like

EBB is clearly very powerful, I believe they hold an agenda against Houses Sielc and (Last name) (probably the Meinstrel as well) hopefully if the MC is an ally to King Jeohr, we can advise him just as the just MC father did, and if we can do that, we could even be a positive influence on him, or just play him as a puppet, alternatively. Though independence is an attractive notion as well.
I still believe the Wyrm is far too dangerous to be relied upon as a ‘weapon’ against the MC’s enemies, I staunchly believe that my MC and Meybuk will find a way to keep the monster secret and contained, so the Dagorians don’t get an opportunity to wake it for their own ends…

5 Likes

@MahatmaDagon The source code handling lovers and bastards at the end currently only continues heterosexual romances. Female MCs can also be lovers with Jenneth and Nada while Male MCs can have Sir Vradnir as a lover. While bastards would not be an issue in these circumstances, I suggest that the choice to continue those relationships should still be available.

title%20screen%20picture%2001
I think you missed a 9 in there :smirk:.

10 Likes

Nope i tell janneth to warn the soldier if they get touched by my wife they will say good bye to their dick

2 Likes

Nah, I like Hereya more.

No, because after the cheating incident, she is banished, or flee or you can make a festival to save grace and she only have a baby a long time after the event.

more like six or seven

1 Like

Can anyone please tell me step by step not to get cuckolded on hayera?

https://dashingdon.com/play/lucaszaper/the-war-for-the-west-/mygame/scenes/hereyaBetraya.txt

Just choose the options that doesn’t set the cheating variable true.

1 Like

I half expect Menara D’ley to be revealed behind all those revolts. She did write a book urging such a revolution to take place.
Its again mentioned in early bad ending that Lanfrey’s brother read that book.
I can see her pulling strings to bring down Meinstrels.
Could it be possible that she discovered about Wrym & decided that’s the best way forward to achieve her goals? Atleast EBB is heavily hinted about knowledge of the monster.

3 words. The Water Watchers

Agree about dealing with Wrym instead of trying to use it for own ends

1 Like

I dont understand, im not savy with that thing