The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

Whatever he’d be rolling into, it’s certainly still very wealthy compared to someone of our status.

1 Like

He is the financial advisor for a reason

2 Likes

Yep, he is the advisor and we’re the boss. Earning money from taxing fiefs.

Honestly, as long as he doesn’t run out of money, I’ll use his coin to build myself into a steady powerhouse.

1 Like

Best way to do it is with the save function, of course. Can’t have the peasants finding out I blew about 75% of the city’s coffers to some old scholar and whatnot.

4 Likes

Of course. Mastering the game means abusing the save slots. But roleplaying wise my character is just lucky.
Heh-heh.

4 Likes

@alphasquid

I would argue that the question about Galver remains. There’ll be more information about him in the future.

@random-dude-78

I would say he has high knowledge and social, with mediocre-to-okay combat.

@kyros

I agree that they aren’t that much self explanatory. I have an old document with information regarding the months, their names and characteristics, and I think I could put that somewhere in the game. Perhaps the Glossary.

I wouldn’t worry that much about the last battle, though. Most of the changes regarding the month you’re in are flavour or just open/lock up some options, but they shouldn’t be that essential to winning it.

@Urban

Perhaps it is indeed bland, since I don’t even remember what her text says. XD

I’ll take a look at it when I’m reviewing the marital interactions. It might be the case that I just left something there to fill the structure, then moved on to the cheating part and forgot to come back and review the original text.

@N1GHTMAR3
@alphasquid
@kyros

Each NPC has a pool of money based on things like the ones @kyros mentioned.

Their initial values are:

Lanfrey 2500
Jenneth 1200
Hereya 1000
Wyneva 1000
Meybuk 800
Vradnir 700
Ganbert 600
Random Soldier 250

They also gain more money every 30 DAYS(is this bugged?). I don’t remember how much, but it should be way lower than their initial amount.

I think those numbers are mostly okay, but let me know if you guys think it needs some tweaking. I’m trying to find a balance between believability and a fun, although I’m mostly okay with letting the player make some money playing Cardeed.

6 Likes

When i reach the ending i nearly though the maid and the merchant wife will come to my castle with my bastard son, but it’s turn out they not appear, so i said it will be fun if they appear and sleeping with them will make consequences, maybe we can have a choice to legitimize the bastard and the next game our heir will fight for the throne again them, or we can pay them to shut up and the next game the bastard will raise on rebellion again our heir, or maybe they will be good with our heir depending how our hair talk wih them. You can also create a series about what happen on the western continent. @MahatmaDagon this game have so much potential to become multi series, and i will said i love this game and will definitely buy this game when it out on playstore

2 Likes

Sarding the Merchant’s wife or the servant is optional though,making it a major thing that effects the next game(if there is one)doesn’t make sense in my opinion.Also,Vuzik(or whatever he’s called) wanted to kill Fodd Joysong because he found him in the bath with his wife.If his wife was pregnant he’d probably force her to have an abortion.

2 Likes

Based on my obsession for CK2, I always expected a similar event:

“My lord! Grave news!”

“Speak.”

“A peasant just coughed near the river.”

“Bar the gates. Burn the water.”

“But my-”

“BURN THE WATER.”

15 Likes

Second post in a row but IDC because it’s too good.
SPOILERS. DO NOT SEE IF YOU HAVE NOT VIEWED THE GENDERLESS PART.

8UOCKRy

23 Likes

The bastard scene did not show up for me, I cheat on my wife with as many women as I could, did I do something wrong?

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with adul… Oh, you mean about not getting the bastards? I haven’t uploaded that yet, I need to test the files but for some reason the quickest is bugged on the computer I’m using.

6 Likes

Think you need to use the pray button 50+ times until you’re deemed worthy of a bastard.

4 Likes

If Dullis has the best spy system of all the nobles its not that strange that they discovered you are a Sielc heir and they killed your father in order to marry her daughter/son with you and reign…

2 Likes

They didn’t Noyedas poisoned him.

2 Likes

That certainly puts a twist to it.

While it makes sense for Lord Dullac to have spies in our province, I don’t think they would have discovered our MCs secret hertiage.

We should also consider that Lord Dullsen’s primary focus is to prepare for trouble brewing in Sielccia & then to contain Bolgan.

I would also consider that our own spymaster is pretty good at what she does. Now if she didn’t manage to find the truth own her own. That would make our secret as safe as we want it to be

Also there’s this little nugget of fact that we mustn’t loose sight of

3 Likes

Last meme I swear. This doesn’t need spoilers.

6 Likes

Also Noyedas says hes a warrior and he wouldnt do it… so that would add 2 versions of the story and you should choose what to believe… i think it adds an interesting path

He literally confesses he did it when you confront him about it.

4 Likes

I simply do this when not in hacking mode: Since we cant get money during the month, I just keep exploiting their money by playing cardeed. This is actually the best way to avoid bankruptcy! I love this cardeed thing.:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: