The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

Thanks I’ll play it tomorrow it’s 1 am rn

1 Like

Very true indeed.

2 Likes

Yeah i would love a fanatical loyal Personal guards.

Will there be a option to make your own personal guard.

2 Likes

I would love to have my knights to have wings strapped to their backs.

3 Likes

And I wish to have mounted unit with smooth bore carbines and sabres. With their captain having some sort of magical armour and sword :grinning:

1 Like

One thing I would find interesting if MC got magical powers of any kind, but after marrying Wyneva, I changed my mind, we did not know the real extent of her powers, but they are relatively simple powers like talking to the dead and predicting the future , and these simple powers cause her great distress out both physically and emotionally, I imagine a more significant thing like Hypnosis to humans and animals, cast energy balls or manipulate fire would end up killing the MC much faster than the enemy.

1 Like

I think the personal guard should be at the end so they could have great importance in the sequel and have a good team (aesthetically I prefer black armor and an evil appearance, the wings would be nice but it would hinder the movement) and when you conquer ** Sielccia ** we should to be able to leave someone from our board in charge like Jannet so that the espie

1 Like

@Marcos_Brites I idealize the MC’s personal guard as a private army. This is how I imagine my royal guard and my MC:

Summary
  • The MC

• MC’s Children and generals

• Light Infantry and Light Cavalry

MC's%20Elite%20Guard%202%20(Regular%20Horserman)

• Heavy Infantry

• Knights

MC's%20Elite%20Guard%20(Heavy%20Horserman)

• Archers

MC's%20Elite%20Guard%20(Longbowman)

Also, I would like to divide the royal guard into 5 regiments, 2 cavalry, 2 infantry, and my idea for the fifth regiment, I would need sister Myra to survive the battle, it would be a regiment made up only of women commanded by Myra and with the function of to protect MC’s wife. Each regiment would be divided into 4 battalions, 2 that would be next to the MC, and 2 of reserve.

6 Likes

Is there a way to get the abysmal armour

1 Like

When you kill the beast while on the, the wicked I guess? Abysmal armour is the leather armour so you must have star blade to kill it in the first place.

2 Likes

Ok I killed it just never got it, maybe I was supposed to keep it instead of giving it away

1 Like

Yes keep it and you’ll get option to make an armour off of it

1 Like

One more question is Jenneth a romance character or not yet? Also does the princess the one that hangs out with the soldiers cheat on you no matter what? :’( made me cry when i found out lol.

1 Like

She can be your lover, join Noyedas, and when she comes to you, choose the option “I Want You”. Be warned, she is your half sister.

You need high social and choose the option “you can do what you want as long as you do not betray me”.

2 Likes

So i should decline all marriages that people propose and who is noyedas when do i meet them?

1 Like

Personally, I consider the other wives better than Hereya (the one who put you in the horns), I think the one that would better fit you would be Petka or Danna.

2 Likes

Yeah i already married each on in different plays, anyways when do i meet this noyedas?

1 Like

At the end of the game, he calls you to join him, basically your options are to join him and then betray him or try to kill him right there (it’s the funniest option)..

1 Like

Haha yep i tried killing him but he managed to get away with his horse so will i still have the option to have Jenneth as a lover even if I’m married?

1 Like