The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

Boy that’s a mouthful

4 Likes

How about just naming the new kingdom after the MC’s province name? While the others can be granted their own rule as Ducal governments or any other titles?

Dragonavich its my favorite from lord of aswick.

Can we actually kill the wicked creature inside the cave? I always end up sealing it inside the cave.

First thing that you’ll be requiring is the sword made out of that meteorite, secondly is that you must have combat above average. And you must stand your ground and no retreat, otherwise you can’t really kill it hand to hand.

3 Likes

Thanks for the hint!

That’s the idea. If we ever go to war, we might get some laughs when are enemies cannot say it properly .

1 Like

If you want laughs choose the platypus as your house animal.when I saw it was on their I thought I was crazy and started laughing.

2 Likes

By far the best WIP I’ve read

Been busy the last month, has there been any updates? I have to go, thank you!

CHANGELOG:

Summary
02/10/2018

Added the start of the second agenda of the meeting.

2 Likes

You can not, you’re always going to die unless you betray him using the spymaster :+1::smile_cat:

1 Like

The CFFCWT?

Like it. Its simple and very medieval(i dont know the words mean BTW) can you have like 5 wife or something cuz i think it will be cool

1 Like

I believe that’s called a concubine, if you were referring to not knowing that word.

3 Likes

Yep. Can you have many wife ?

1 Like

I don’t think so, or maybe that question you should be asking, is the author of the story.

1 Like

@MahatmaDagon: Can a male PC marry Nellasha?

No, only Walvanar can marry her.

1 Like

What does that mean?

1 Like