The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

Highest I’ve got was 5…
What are all the things you can get prestige for?

3 Likes

This would have to be my favourite WIP right now. I don’t even rightfully know why, its just so thrilling.

8 Likes

There is an error I can not write the name of my children, chose the option and nothing happens but the other options work … And I hope we can have a child with Jenneth

Hay un error no puedo escribir el nombre de mis hijos, eligió la opción y no pasa nada pero las demás opciones funcionan… Y espero que podamos tener un hijo con Jenneth

1 Like

“Another name altogether” does not work yet, you have to choose “Another name of Western / Sielccia origins”

Example

4 Likes

What’s wring with that?

1 Like

Nothing, your kingdom, your rules.

1 Like

It’s not white walker its alien walkers :grin::+1:

1 Like

How can i trigger the governor existence?

Don’t conquer Sielccia.

1 Like

Dear @MahatmaDagon, is it just me or is that my mother name is always Anne when i created my own character?

1 Like

It’ll always be Anne.

1 Like

Owh, that’s disappointing :sweat:

2 Likes

This game just gets better everytime i play! I love how all your actions affect the ending, every single one! Kudos @MahatmaDagon!

2 Likes

Actually, there are other possible names for your mother. I’m pretty sure it’s randomized! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve always gotten Anne or I’m not paying attention.

It’s always been Anne

1 Like

Not true. If you roll a character, for starters, you can get names like Zenoba (?) and such. I may be delusional as far as actually making your character goes (I’ve replayed the game religiously for the past few months), although I do remember reading something other than Lady Anne on rare occasions and being surprised by it.

I’ve Always made my Character and always got Anne.

1 Like

Yeah, that might be the case. Still, I think it’s strange to have a randomized name for the mom when you roll your character and a preset one for a custom character, especially considering the details in this game and its focus on randomized events/details.

EDIT: Checked the code and while Anne is the default, you can still get different names for your mother through the random roll.

3 Likes

Big ups to this game! I really enjoyed the my first play through of the demo…it feel like a full game already and not just a demo…I can’t wait to see the direction you take this…The only thing i didn’t like was that the RO options felt limited .

P.S Pleaseeee give us the option to rule all of the West either by diplomacy or force. After conquering one kingdom I have the urge to conquer more.

4 Likes