The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

I’m currently more interested in keeping track of whoever you had sexual interactions with than in keeping those interactions recurrent in the game, because I’m already aiming forward to the next one. There’s going to be a moment during one of the epilogues where all the “nastiness” you’ve done comes to haunt you, and this can have deep effects on the next game.

I think it’s fair to complain about the size of the battle/climax, but not about the epilogue. There’s still much to be added to it, at least three times more content, and then a few more scenes on top of that, not to mention the Lord’s Summit itself. I usually make a point of wrapping every loose end I have, but if by then something is forgotten, I am counting on you guys to remind me.

Anyway, I think I need to make it clear to people that there’s much more to the end of the game then what they’re getting when they get the Sielccia epilogue.

Now, about the “final battle”(be it the siege or the one on the open field), I have a very different perception of it because I see the code, the choices, the possibilities. My perspective is probably a lot different than the one of a player because I do not see the length. I see the width, so to speak.

When it is all said and done, I will have to play the game myself a few times in order to try to get that player’s perspective.

7 Likes