The War for the West (WIP) [WAITING FOR PUBLICATION]

@DarkCondor, @MahatmaDagon request the game to be published, in this case the game will be permanently unavailable, we can only play again when the game is published on Hosted Games, and before it, the few beta testers if he need any.

20th of November. Tbh, I thought it would be released sooner. This is going to be a long wait for sure :smiley:
Anyways congrats dude!

6 Likes

Great Work. Excited for the release. Also excited to start this all up again when you start number 2

2 Likes

Can we expect to see any new scenes in the final release?

It’s going to be a long wait, fellow. Still, I can’t wait to play it. I’m very interested to know what will happen to the Lord’s children in the second part of the story. Especially the bastard children. :thinking:

I wasn’t able to reproduce it, but it might be because of some weird interaction in the version that was on dashingdon.

Thanks! I’m looking forward to seeing what people will make of the game once it is released.

Yes. I also plan to make a few updates to the game(more RO interactions and some other events), as long as CoG allows me to.

After the game is released I’ll probably create a thread in the forum compiling all possible end states scenarios and explaining all the possible start scenarios for a new game. I want to make this public so that I don’t forget anything, but right now I have around 12 possible beginnings drafted, and many of them can be combined into further variations.

15 Likes

Godspeed.

2 Likes