The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

Yea waifu make me curious so i click but I saw War for the WEST instead. Lol

1 Like

Innovative strategy. Funny actually. I almost took it for an anime inspired WIP.
And seems like it was Dagon who changed the title some 40 mins ago. So no worries there @rinari!!
@No_This_Is_Patrick… It is Mahatma himself…:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for checking haha! I just wasn’t sure! :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Damn thought I was a hero…
55d6d2f317e59454f15fa44507f3ad53cbd1c1a7_1_456x500

16 Likes

You stood up for what you thought was right.

You are a hero.

11 Likes

It is quite sad to be honest. There are no husband discussions, just wives… - _-

7 Likes

I die for my War of the West thread

6 Likes

Anyone have any guides for the achievements? I know some of them are drummed out, like the one for helping Noyedas, and I assume the one for doing the Templar trials as they’re really a trap to kill you, though speaking of which are there any ways of handling that besides convincing them you aren’t the chosen one?, but what about getting excommunicated? I’ve tried everything I can to make them mad at me but while it says they’re mad at me, they never seem to take that step. And peace maker; how do you even get that one?

So really, if someone could give me a guide of which ones are completable and how to go about getting them, that would be great, thank you.

1 Like

I think “Zzzzzz…” would be better.

2 Likes

For anyone wondering, the x are just place holder for new words that @mahatmadagon will come up in place of old ones i.e “We guard the West”. They were too similar to the words of house Gorroth which are “We watch the West”

3 Likes

Awwwwww i always liked the motto we guard the west.

1 Like

I wound up winning the war but now I wonder if it will be possible to take over all of the west? It would be very fun to do

2 Likes

That’s already my goal i am going to conquer all in my path they will all bend the knee or be crushed.

1 Like

I was getting confused over what @rinari was talking about, by hoping for a harem/waifus based on the title, and then I saw this…

8 Likes

Encountered an error when naming my son with Danna after her grandfather Dylan, he’s named Lodka.

2 Likes

What? How on earth did you get that?

1 Like

Click on the title edit/pencil

1 Like

@MahatmaDagon We can choose the name of our capital, or it will be the same name of the province?

2 Likes

Talvez poderíamos mudar o nome de Emyria, um novo nome para o recomeço e da província que conquistamos, mas eles ficariam putos(Com raiva). No futuro talvez de novos castelos e outras grandes construções.

3 Likes

For the Emyria and Sielccia renaming, i agree that could be added, especially with Sielc land, which may cause some unrest there, but in the long run destroyed any of their identity bit by bit. A smart strategy, i assume.

(e por favor fala ingles)

I just wanted to propose this :sweat_smile:

1 Like