The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

While I do find that impressive, it still changes nothing considering the entire thing went to shit anyway with the big betrayal and whatnot.

My only other reasoning is that when you give the sister back, you get the option to make that trade deal with Boglan and invest with them could have an impact in the second game but not much for this one

You can sign that deal without giving her lady Nellasha if you’re invited to Boglan before Nellasha’s event (you can load an older save if needed). Besides, Boglan will be part of your kingdom in the second game so what’s the point

Yeah you can just keep loading saves to get the correct sequence, but it will have some ramifications in the second game. The author has said they want esch choice to have an impact, so maybe choices in Boglan, even though mainly with the leaders except if you choose to take on the snakes could affect how the local populace sees you.

anyone know why the option to spend a day with your spouse is missing??

1 Like

It could be a couple things.
Did you maintain a good relationship? Did you even wait long enough for it to show up?

I dunno really, usually after I marry a RO it becomes an option for me to click on. I should probably wait for it to show up

1 Like

Ummmm how do you kill it

Also how do u kill the king?

If your combat is high enough (I don’t know how high it has to be, let’s say 35+) and if you have the meteor sword you should be able to kill it as long as you don’t retreat.

Hey is the demo updated?

Not yet.

Aw darn i been waiting for a update for long lol i played the demo 9 times

1 Like

Is there anyway to prevent the deaths of all the western nobles in the summit?

No it’s scripted

As far i know is no

1 Like

I didn’t have been here longer time. Why did MC have to die at the end?

The MC doesn’t always die. When dealing with the triple chalice there’s a couple of ways to survive.

6 Likes

The main character not always die in the end but the other noble do always die in the end. I hope we can save the other noble

1 Like

How many ways can you survive the end? The only way I found was by surrendering

1 Like