The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

Oh wise and generous dragon, giver of ROs for me to fak. I thank thee…

Also, is there a way to invade the eastern part of the kingdom? Or nah, probably but nah

4 Likes

I pass, including I wanted, if possible, an option to kill her more cruelly, impaling her with the sword for example (I know I’m evil but only when I am betrayed by the only person I trusted in the game, except for the wives)…

1 Like

@MahatmaDagon, will there be a scene by the end of the game which has the MC at his/her coronation as king/queen of the new Western Kingdom?

3 Likes

Marrying the halfsis… truly MC the Heretic.

Hmm, on that note, would marriage be available for Jenneth and a female MC if I made a new religion with relevent dogmas?

6 Likes

Probably yes, since there are other gods that exists throughout the starry veil.

I still don’t trust the spymaster, actually all spymasters in any game, in general. I don’t trust them all.
But I am quite confused of whether to sleep with halfsis or hang her

3 Likes

Oh thank you very much… i actually feel Janneth had our best interest in her heart, she could had easily killed us many times if she wanted…

I am definitely leaning to marry Janneth as my queen, not only she is loyal … she could pretty much ensure my household safety :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sounds good to me I don’t have to waste time killing them all then makes my plans of taking over that much easier.

1 Like

What do you get if you marry off your cousin and make him ruler of Kings End?

Have always gone with Lannfrey…

1 Like

5k aurens? You get to fak her

3 Likes

Half the gold but I get to smash, sounds like a fair trade lol

2 Likes

I did that but still didnt get the prompt

If she survives in my play through when the option is implemented, I’d stuff her in prison for a while first.

1 Like

Guys, bring Lanfrey to the Summit for the best ending.

1 Like

I think the sentences were already in past tense because of “did” which is past tense of “do” so I think "decide** does not need to be conjugated

You’re right, I always get those things mixed up because it’s so different in my language. Thanks for the help.

I think the checks are unrelated. Once you send Nellasha back, she’s back. If you betray Sessanah’s husband, she’ll confront you about it during the Summit and you can even try to convince her it wasn’t the case. There are some good arguments you can deliver, I’m not even sure if all of them are necessarily Social related.

I understand the appear of such scene, but I don’t rightly know how to do it properly given the circumstances. I mean, I have a vague idea of how I would want it to be done, but it would take a tremendous amount of time and effort because I would want to present every possible reaction and impediment related to what happened at the Lords Summit. Surviving members of House Dullis, Nellasha(if she is alive), whoever remains of your Council, Lady Avellyn surviving or maybe her brother coming up if she dies…

I think it could be very interesting, but I just don’t know if people would like for me to drag the ending THAT much further, and I really need to deliver this game. I think those things could be mentioned and acknowledged according to which “state” the world is on the next game.

But who knows? Perhaps I’ll manage to find a way to do it for this one, after all else is finished, if I find myself inspired enough.

@TeamCorvid I’m inclined to offer that possibility and let the consequences for the next game. There’s a very specific dialog option coming to the last interaction with Jenneth where you can basically just say “fuck what you have done, fuck what others say, let’s just be together and smash whoever opposes us”

Also, regarding your report of marrying Noyedas and having Vradnir as a lover, was that a prompt about having a bastard with him or something else? I’m having some trouble finding it.

@Bathala It’s good to know that you are confused as to whether sleep or kill her. That’s more or less what I was aiming for with the dubious representations of Jenneth’s actions. She’ll never admit to a single truth, because she believes truth can be twisted to mean whatever you want it to mean, as long you have the power to enforce it.

I wouldn’t advise that. Practically all he currently does is die offscreen. I plan to add at least one interaction of him trying to bargain with the Triple Chalice, since he’s useless in a fight.

Anyway, I’m home, let me get back to work.

2 Likes

I choose to be married with dulsen’s daughter but I can’t choose the option to argue that I will make his grandson to be heir to the throne because it is not available

1 Like

Ir was reported to me on discord yesterday and I fixed it, but I think it wasn’t uploaded yet. I’ll double check the files when I send the next update.

5 Likes

This is a mistake or I have to improve my English

She has 2 votes? That is unfair :cry:

6 Likes

Ah yes, it was the bastard thing. Forgot to mention it.

On the subject of kids and continuity,
(EDIT: Stuff being weird and not being blurred out, sorry about spoilers, other new readers.)

Having heirs certainly is important, but shouldn’t having the spouses stay a hostage and die at the Riverine cancel out any legitimate kids? There were no mentions of childbirth, for female MCs or wives throughout the game, so either the wives need to stay alive throughout the war with Noyedas or have the first baby while being held hostage. A female MC would need to be pregnant during the war for that. At least this is the way I saw things, maybe I’m missing something?

If I choose not to de-hostage the spouse and let them die and still got to see the ending text about a legitimate heir, I felt a little extra text could be added somewhere. A mention of a baby being somehow smuggled to the MC through the seige/looting/etc. and them recognizing it as their kid with their late wife? As for a female MC, maybe a comment about her actually having been pregnant during the war.

If I burned Riverine and didn’t save the hostage spouse, the chances of a legitimate heir, smuggled or not, ought to be zero since the place was said to be decimated, unless somebody escaped unnoticed with a baby for me.

1 Like

Does the advisor you bring die no matter what? I always bring Meybeck so I was curious about the others…(besides Jenneth)

1 Like

Lanfrey obviously would, but yes. Even Vradnir.

1 Like