The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

I managed to beat them with fashionable clothes, I forgot how high my combat stat was…

Also, Is there a way to get reinforcements from Petka’s Dad? Or are they just broke ass mofos who couldn’t spare a single soldier to send

1 Like

I remember thinking the starry gear was there to help out MCs who didn’t start out with enough combat to reach high in the first place and being really happy ab that. Also that you can deal with the spawn without insanely high combat. Good mechanics there :smiley:

Personally haven’t seen Farcoast do much in the West.

1 Like

@Bathala They are too far away.

3 Likes

No, no reinforcements.

2 Likes

So… I’m still replaying it again and I’m trying to get the damn abyssal armor. There were no prompts to forge it, I have no idea why.

Is there a way to get all of the vote in the summit? Or at least become a king? Or is that reserved for future updates.
I should probably do my WIP and stop procrastinating,

1 Like

Haven’t tested out this idea, but did you lend more to the Alchemist’s guild or not judge them guilty for the incident at the inn? Had a thought your relationship with the guild might affect something.

1 Like

I had good relations with the Guild

1 Like

You can get all the votes but everything goes to hell anyway, so no point.
Since everyone at the meeting dies, there is no opposition, so you become King at the end.

6 Likes

Ah, I see. I thought I can become a king if I won the vote, before they all die

2 Likes

A pity, I wish I could have saved Lady Avellyn.

9 Likes

No one’s innocent in politics, but she was likable.

5 Likes

It was Janneth’s plan to elevate us , she took the blame of the messacre to eliminate all our competitions so that we could be king…

9 Likes

I really do not care about her, but it’s a shame to lose an ally with so much potential, worse than that is losing a good spymaster/half-sister/lover.

@Eric_knight Do not forget that she is a Spymaster, there may be a big difference between the truth and what she says is true .

6 Likes

I’m not at home right now, but I’m posting just to inform that acquiring the abyssal armor is still not being acquired as it should. I fixed the bug, but I haven’t updated it yet. I don’t know if I’ll be able to post it today, but I’ll try.

4 Likes

She can survive and /become your wife/lover in a future update

9 Likes

There’s still more updates to come?

2 Likes

Ooh, drama with Lizra? At any rate, thanks for all the updates!

MORE BANGING!.. ehr… I mean… more drama? SOmething like that, heh

7 Likes

If you male an update, how will this affect a game that has already started?

1 Like

Yes, there’s a post mentioning what’s still to come.

Sorry, I meant Jenneth!

9 Likes