The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

Would the Boglan lady be the weakest? He lands are basically swamps

1 Like

The Lady Sessanah of Boglan was married before the Summit and unmarried male MCs can propose marriage to her if she has become a widow. Lady Avellyn of Farhall is already in a relationship.

2 Likes

I’d rather marry the prince :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will not judge.

1 Like

Who are the romance options for a female mc

Noyedas, Ullus, Vradnir, sort of Lodka and Dannel Dullac.

4 Likes

So there are no female romance options for a female mc

1 Like

What happens if you don’t betray noyodas

1 Like

If you are married to him, you die giving birth.

2 Likes

You can abort the baby

1 Like

What happens then? I didn’t get that option, but I play as a man mostly.

1 Like

Are there any female romance options for female mc

1 Like

you need your knight to protect her

I found some errors in the continuity with spoilers I took Jannet to the top and when I discovered that she betrayed me I fight and I keep fighting she cornered against the balcony and Jannet comes through the door and (I wanted to go to the bathroom in the middle of the fight Hahaha). With two votes is enough to win ?. because I voted for another person and the bad guy stayed with two votes and I did not have to win the vote?
If you do not understand the Google translator blames hahaha and I agree that the MC should be able to confess his love to jannet

2 Likes

Religion thingy.

1 Like

If I recall correctly, this requires betraying Noyedas since he had a close watch kept on the female MC to prevent this.

Marriage options no, but as for relationships anyways, I think the maid Nada is an option and Jenneth was also slated to be an option.

1 Like

Is there an issue with debt in the game? I was literally in debt for a 1 day and a whole uprising occurred like I been in debt for several months.

1 Like

You need to show the body to the Ehael representatives, then hand it to the Alchemists’ Guild instead.

2 Likes

Oh, I just gave it to my alchemists. Time to replay… btw, is there a possibility to marry the lady who seeked santcuary in your castle? I forgot her name…

I think the topic of Nellasha’s marriage only comes up when a married male MC’s spouse gets uneasy about her presence, so no afaik?

2 Likes

Well, at least I get to screw her. Which is nice

2 Likes