The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

How do you make the armor with the abyssal spawn

1 Like

After you kill the Abysmal Spawn, take the body with you for study purpose, don’t go to the tracker/hunter’s cave(go directly to your castle), when the priests come, refuse them the body of the Abysmal Spawn and keep it with yourself and let meyburk(I don’t know the spelling!) Study it, after you defeat the Noyodas(river men), you are given a option to either rejuvenate the beast, or to destroy it, or to make a armour out of it, these options comes just before you go to meet the other Lords of the western peninsula in Farhall(forgive me for the spelling mistake).

1 Like

Yeah, I mean killing a innocent young child who lost everything to sheer madness(attack of the madmen on emerya)… Marrying your half sister who you don’t even know is your half sister, that too in medieval times isn’t that grave of a sin to commit. But maybe that’s just me.

4 Likes

I think there maybe some readers who also want the twin sister of the bogolan queen to be a love interest of the MC after she comes seeking asylum.

1 Like

You can just go to the trackers hut, refuse to eat food and then convince him to not burn the body instead of just going directly to his castle. Also, if you want to make the armor you have to give it to the alchemists guild not Meybuk.

1 Like

Or you can just kill him…

2 Likes

Yay it’s finish the game is complete now, now lets try this

1 Like

I don’t think the game is complete yet…

1 Like

Unless @MahatmaDagon put in “To Be Continued” and we’ll have to wait for at least another year or two for it’s sequel… Man I wish this game wouldn’t be made into series to be milked for all it’s worth

1 Like

It’s still a WIP though and the thing says there isn’t an ending yet…

1 Like

Well just like every Dragon Ball Z episode, they could put in some cliffhanger ending instead of the real ones :joy:

2 Likes

I still don’t understand how one lord has an army that big…

1 Like

At the end I had over 6k soldiers…

1 Like

Well, the largest number I’ve had from grinding was 20k and my current population was 115k at that time. I mean like at medieval times, massive numbers most likely destroy tactical advantages. For example, what’s the use of having the high ground with 5k soldier if you’re surrounded by 20k enemies?

3 Likes

It’s not milking - that another year or two gives room for improvement so that the sequel may be more successful than its antecedent. You can’t really fit so much content into a single game - the lack of a saving feature (which there will be a lack of since HG doesn’t allow for modifications like DashingDon) and the branches will make the project far too frustrating to navigate and play.

4 Likes

Sorry that this is very belated, but I’ll tell you anyway. During that play through, I did have a bastard. (I keep all of my play throughs on record because it helps you beat the game if you know what you did on previous play throughs).

1 Like

guys i dont think that warranted a flagged post, i think what that guy wanted to ask was if the wip was updated , he did not ask for a released date or when is he going to update again…:roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Dude how the hell you get 20k soldier? I only get to make about 3k like that before the peasant cant take it anymore. I have the same amount of population like you but still cant make my army big enough.

1 Like

he may have delayed 100 days more the war… XD

1 Like

Yes i know we can do that but even so, like i said after i recruit a certain number of militia, the peasant will be angry and if i recruit more of them it will cause civil unrest and the number of recruited militia dropped to 20 something. Even after i used the cheatmenu to calm the peasant, if i start recruit again, they will get angry again and cause more civil unrest.

1 Like