The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

The option on what to do with the corpse will only appear before the summit.
Burn it, revive it, make an armor out of it, all of those will be available after you take care of the invasion aftermath.

2 Likes

I can’t get past the invasion.

oh actually i just found out that then finish it in the end after the battle with noyodas

1 Like

You need to actively recruit new militia, bulk up your army. I recommend 1500 - 2000 man before entering war.

1 Like

They can self regenerate, no more pesky armor mantaining.

1 Like

also how do we meet king jeohr?

What do I do with the King’s letter? I usually just send half…

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken after you defeat Noyedas, you can choose to pledge your loyalty to the king. That’s how you get to meet him

If you plan to rebel later on, just ignore him or don’t send any. If you plan to be a loyal vassal, I don’t think there’s any benefit from it except better relation with king jeohr

1 Like

i only got to ask him for permission to take over sielicea

I’m probably going to rebel… but is it better to send a letter explaining or no?

There’s still another part where after you reveal your heritage, he will ask you to visit the capital.
Keep going.

1 Like

Should I try to kill the beast thing or just trap it?

Well for me, I don’t send him a letter because there’s no reason. I mean if my governor rebelled against me but sent me a letter before like “aye, uh, sorry, my troops are going to be used to fight against you later on so… bye bitch.” I definitely won’t forgive him :joy:

4 Likes

Try and kill it when you have the sword made by the falling star. And a high combat stat.

1 Like

Yeah if you have that star sword, just kill the spawn. It’s more beneficial for you.

I can only kill it the star sword?

I should’ve waited for it to be finished xD

1 Like

Yes.

Well anything else will just be a snack for him so… (no star sword=rekt)