The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

Not really a unification, but more of an alliance between your province and Dallas.

1 Like

I was talking about a hypothetical later game,when you can unificate the west
(I’m sorry for my English)

1 Like

Some spelling and sentence errors from at the start of the game, I was trying to do more than that but it got boring quickly haha sorry.

I’m guessing this should be “A harpy”?

This seems to miss an apostrophe on “Whats” as in “What’s” or just " What Is".

Usually people say “hairline”.

Probably take out the “the” here before military insignia.

I’m assuming it should be “or” here since you’re talking about two different things, raise the initial sum OR check.

Missing a “t” at the end of “tha”.

I think it should be “A young” instead of “an” since it alludes to the soldier, it makes more sense when you say it.

“spar” again, instead of “spare”.

Missing an “a” in “manging”.

I think this should be “of” or “in” instead of “on” but I’m not entirely sure, don’t have the linguistic knowhow to explain my case more than that it feels more right than “on”, or what do you think?

This should likely be “creating” instead of “creation”, or you can add a couple more words to make creation viable, like “for the creation of the world”.

Should be “built” with a t. Like, “to build” we will build it", and “should be built” “they built it”.

Should be “approach” without the “ed” since it was explaining something that happened in the present.

One “be” too much.

Should probably be “in” the village, unless he lived on top of it.

I’m not sure but I don’t think a capital Letter should be used here? Since it is still in mid sentence of someone talking.
And also I think it should be “they must have been” instead of “they must been”.

Should likely be “in” here unless they were butchered on top of the woods.

I don’t know how to explain what’s wrong here but it doesn’t feel right, should probably be “you reflect on”, or what do you think?

One “the” too much.

Missed a “d” after “an”.

There are two errors here I think, one is more obvious, you missed a “d” after “an”, but the whole sentence seems off to me, it should probably be in past tense since Meybuk is talking about the dawn of time, so something like this for example “men have fought and taken what isn’t theirs since the dawn of time. They’ve enslaved, tortured, killed and burnt settlements to the ground.” But I’m sure you’ll figure something out in past tense, if you agree on the error that is.

“t” at the end of “doest” shouldn’t be there.

This might not be an error but maybe a capital letter on your house animal?

Should be “for” here instead of doing something “to” the survivors, unless you want to add more damage to them.

One “later” too much.

Probably change the capital letter of “Lord” to “lord” here, since everywhere else it’s lower case in the game.

I don’t think it should be “for” here, but probably either “of” or “about” but I’m not competent enough explain why that is, it just feels better reading it, if that makes sense, do what you will!

This might not be an error at all but, maybe remove the “enemy” tag here and just use “opponent” instead since they’re used somewhat interchangebly here, and also either just use “one” or “a” when describing what the player’s cards are?
No other reason to do this than to make it look a bit more orderly and symmetrical, so I leave that up to you, and take this as a suggestion.

5 Likes

What about Boglan?

2 Likes

I did everything right: made tons of money, ruled with mercy and justice, got the starblade, killed the demon, won the battle, annexed the neighboring region, bowed to my king… then I all of a sudden the my spymaster killed the king and I was blamed and ended up shakled and tortured for the rest of my life as an oracle… what? Why?
Is there a good ending?

2 Likes

You failed with the king not fences and everything will be fine :smiley_cat:

I failed with the king not fences? What does that mean?

1 Like

Don’t go to Ludlander

1 Like

I want to ask, how the hell do i get the armor from the abyssal spawm?

1 Like

Kill the spawn, don’t give it to the church, before you go to Lords Summit you can choose to make a leather armor out of it.

3 Likes

Can you tell me how to kill that thing?. I tried to kill it but died every time

1 Like

High combat stats and having the sword made of the fallen star. I’d suggest using the cheat menu.

3 Likes

Ahhh so that where i do wrong. Silly me trying to kill a demon only with a longsword and 38 combat ability :joy:

3 Likes

That seems like one way ticket to the epilogue in this game :rofl:

3 Likes

Yea bruh, before this i didnt know that it have cheatcode. So i used to spent time cheating my council member in cardeed :joy: damn waste a lot of time playing honest.

1 Like

Where can I find the cheat menu?

Open stats menu, choose option, the “enter cheatmenu” will be shown there.

2 Likes

I am in your debt❤ Thank you soo much! This game just got soo much better😍…

How do i get the abyssal leather armor? because even after the inquisitor comes and i tell him that i am sending the body the alchemists nothing happens even after a month

1 Like

Exactly! It doesn’t matter if you keep the body to yourself or send it to the alchemist’s guild nothing seems to happen. And are there some special properties in the armour?