The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

Well my son’s name is Fudge, named after my domesticated feline creature. And my daughter is named Brandy, after my deceased dog.

2 Likes

If your character could ask any question, what would it be?

Assume there will be an answer.

4 Likes

-Can I have a Harem?

-No, you can’t. (Unless you want to say yes)

Sorry for the bad joke, but I did not understand, the question depends on who the MC is asking, for example, if it was a god who knew everything or something else, I would ask what I have to do to ensure that my MC or his family conquer the West (and maybe the east too) or how I can defeat The Wicked One.

3 Likes

" Why my backwater domains and relatively small army suddenly defeat an overnumbering and trained armies of Sielccia, and became the King of the West by pure chance? "

(Ingnoring the prophecies of course)

3 Likes

I would ask how to have a harem but I guess many lovers are the same as a hidden harem or because the church is the way it is, what happened was always corrupt, a misinterpretation of a text. that happened?

1 Like

@Marcos_Brites This can’t stop your MC

6 Likes

If you want a Harem of beautiful women simple make your own religion i would cause come on who is going to stop you your a noble lol

3 Likes

“Why do things get f*cked up when I’m around?”

“Because you keep f*cking people.”

“… can’t deny that ;D. I don’t even think my second born is Dannel’s after that night with Prince Lod- Oh HI SWEETHEART! How are you?”

6 Likes

It would be addressing eithier Jenneth or Vrandnir; "Is it possible to mount a raid of our own on these sarding Dagorians?

2 Likes

I think Meybuk already answered that question.

4 Likes

Theres my answer, thanks friend :joy: I must have scrolled past that part of the text. Well then, I guess I’ll make a new question

2 Likes

@MahatmaDagon The MC will be able to talk to his Father, Mother and even deceased council members through Wyneva? (If you consider this a spoiler, feel free to ignore the question)

3 Likes

Just wondering but is there a set release date for this or can you not ask for that.

1 Like

He said it might be done this july but idk

1 Like

@MahatmaDagon If the MC conquers Sielccia, can the MC push for having 2 votes at the Lords Summit?

8 Likes

I think he already has, the game just does not mention it, the correct would be that the votes were by province and not by the number of lords.

3 Likes

This one is to Lord Dulsen. How much money do you actually have?

5 Likes

Well, let’s just say that MC is not the only one using the Cheat Menu.

5 Likes

I always die by some peasant woman who stabs me in the ribs!!! Where’s my personal guard when i need them!!!

2 Likes

You do not have one or they are incompetent, I have mentioned this problem several times in this thrend, avoid taking your kingdom to bankruptcy (use the Cheat Menu if necessary).

Some solutions that I proposed were:
1- Create a secret police and put Jenneth in charge.
2- Pick up orphan children and train them until they reach adulthood to be your guards.

8 Likes