Can she be married to the PC?

1 Like

So far no. I don’t think that will be added though she’s your half-sister

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind reply dear

1 Like

She’s what? :frowning_with_open_mouth:

2 Likes

You heard it, she is the MC’s half-sister. She tell you in the end when you noticed the tattoo on her arm or something like that.

4 Likes

I think it’s meta knowledge. Iirc @MahatmaDagon only mentioned it on the thread

1 Like

Can you romance the lady from boglan

1 Like

No, but if you oust her or deny her asylum, she will become Noyedas’s mistress.

3 Likes

You can have her marry your cousin for an alliance.

7 Likes

a man who acts as the current head of House Targaryen
Your red banner depicts the dragon and your words are "Jannet " .

2 Likes

Im willing to buy it once it’s finished.

4 Likes

Last night, while I waited for my girlfriend to get ready for me to take her to dinner, I decided to create my coat of arms, I know it’s not good, but considering that I did it on my cell phone and in less than 1 hour (or more, I can not remember how long I’ve been waiting) got a decent result.

Unfortunately, I could not put my Motto on the coat, but that would be: Corona Veniet Delectis (Victory shall come to the worthy).

Also this does not come close to what I wanted, my original idea was to make a whole red coat of arms with the golden eagle using the crown and in position of attack to defend its right to rule (And yes the eagle is from the Luftwaffe, it was the first golden eagle in attack position that I found).

You are Gustave/Gustavus, a man who acts as the current head of House Desmond and Lord of Nazaire.(Capital: Nazran and the castle of my MC will be called Neurioth Castle).

Your red banner depicts the Eagle and your words are “victory shall come to the worthy”.

Children:
If married to:
Wyneva: Caesar and Maximus.
Petka: Octavius ​​and Marcus.
Hereya: Puttos and Vagabundor.
Danna: Draco and Darius.
Jenneth (if possible one day): Zeus or Ares
Others Basterds: Undesiredius or Bruttos.

13 Likes

Error/typo when Ullis addresses me.

Although it says place holder, I imagine such an addition will be unlikely this late into development, given, you are already finishing the various epilogues for the game.

3 Likes

Octavius? I know him… isn’t he an ancient politician?

2 Likes

Yes, Its Caesar’s adopted son, and first Roman emperor, and probably is the name I’m going to give to my first child, when I have one.

And Marcus also was a Roman politician and general who played a critical role in the transformation of the Roman Republic into the autocratic Roman Empire.

@Murdockchan Yes, Gaius Octavius Thurinus, Octavius ​​is his birth name, but both are correct.

3 Likes

Then it is Octavian you are speaking of.

3 Likes

A u g u s t u s

3 Likes

I’m the only who name his son Bob?

3 Likes

I choose Jacques, for Jace from the lost heir, assuming it’s a boy. If I ever have a daughter I am pushing for Norberta, After Hagrid’s delightful little fire breathing Menace.

1 Like

New guy reading the discussion between older members of the forum.

18 Likes