The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

I noticed there are no gold colour. Can you please add that?

And also, Vradnir appear when i want to buy the Ancient Sword, even though he is still in Emyria. (The Advisor Who Breaks the Boundaries of Time and Space 2: Electric Boogaloo)

3 Likes

Can we use two swords at the same time meaning being able to use sielc sword and the felsword as dual swords like kirito :stuck_out_tongue: that would be cool and badass lol

4 Likes

might be too heavy to dual wield that.

5 Likes

I’m actually interested in having a system which allows the map to change the border lines when the MC conquered or taken the part of lands.

8 Likes

Or is it?
Since the Fellsword is much lighter than any usual sword, and given the mysticallity of Sielcsword (and the fact we’re the legit descendant of its original user, so that a boost), maybe it is possible. Although maybe the MC need some higher Combat skill to balance it a little bit. And probably some specific requirements like training in the training ground with the Red Tull, and some knowledge too with reading books like The Trade of Conflict.

Althogh, this will be too complicated to implement, with no real effect on the gameplay other than the ‘badass’ effect

2 Likes

You can just imagine mc wielding both swords :wink:

Fueld by unlimited power of your imagination

2 Likes

Yeah maybe I will :stuck_out_tongue:
BTW is there is a way to save all my companions and if there is a way how many troops should I have???

2 Likes

unnamed

2 Likes

I don’t know. It seems it was randomized. In one playthrough, all of my companions survived everything, from the Battle and the Abyssal Spawn thing. The other one…not so much.

1 Like

Wait… Is it randomized now?
Because in every playthrough I ever had led to all of MCs companions dying in the end.

2 Likes

Ha :joy: I loved when I was able to grab the first Knight’s ahm manhood lol.

1 Like

If you mean at the end of the finall battle with Lord Noyedas, that is meant to happen. It’s done so to show the true nature of war, that loved ones can die in them and all that symbolic stuff.

1 Like

4 Likes

Might come off as a shitty fact but even if the swords are light, from a realistic standing, dual wielding is dumb.
Badass.
But dumb, no real value on the battlefield. Wielding two swords, you don’t hit as hard and fast. Also, you’re vulnerable. To everything.

Sorry. Just like sword facts.
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

I know that. If you see my previous posts in this thread, I’ve pointed this fact out myself

I was actually responding to this part. I assumed the battle @earl_of_arland was referring to was the one we experience right at the end.

Confusions Galore…

1 Like

:joy: wish it was a cute prince.

2 Likes

Bu—t it’s dual wielding , the badassery of both swords make up for it. My foes WILL TREMBLE BEFORE ME at the sight of my Swords

2 Likes

Unless you’re Arthur Dayne that’s plain showing off with no pracical use on the field.
And even if you are Arthur Dayne. Well. Guess what happened to him?

The Spear is the best weapon on the field imo.
Sword and shield comes second.

2 Likes

Or they will block one of your swords with their shield, close the distance to avoid being touched by your other sword and kill you with a thrusting attack because you left yourself open, without any way to counter.

3 Likes

Not much you can push back a shield with, even if you have superhuman strength. And trying to force a shield back does the quite opposite as the opponent can easily bend your sword to any direction and annihilate your stance.