The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

Yep long time ago (but I farmed gold only for that)

How do you farm gold?

If I remember correctly there’s an option to pass time, use It until you have the money and you’ll have It

Thanks for the info n

When the official game will out?
my hand is itching to play this masterpiece

4 Likes

Also i like to address for author to give interaction menu with wife.
For now the wife rather non-existent, i married a noble daughter (forgot her name) but i couldn’t interact with her except from event that randomly generated.

7 Likes

I usually marry one of the visiting Prince’s sisters.

4 Likes

Me as well. But I’m wondering if there is a way to wed the Barbarian princess that I’ve heard you can get with?
Any tips is appreciated

Are you sure? Pretty positive she’s the one who’s gonna cuck you and give you that achievement.

4 Likes

yeh I’m pretty sure :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@kyle Pretty sure you only have to wait for the prince of the north, treat him with respect and take the hand of one of his sisters (the one that you want is the warrior fyi she will fuck everyone in the castle)

1 Like

Feel like were giving directions to hell. When our wedding night happened as soon as I saw that achievement I immediately knew. Never married her since. Also when you let her go with the enemy knight and she’s laughing and joking with him is also a dead giveaway.

1 Like

What was the achievement again? Something cuck?

1 Like

It’s called Cuckold…or No Man’s Land…

1 Like

Yeah, now I remember. I restarted the game once that achievement pop up.

1 Like

Wait you got it? How? Not that I want it…

2 Likes

Weirdly I married princess Wynyla then ordered Jenneth to rescue her then during the battle my forces automatically fought against the Rivermen and afterwards Wynyla was Dullac’s daughter. Some weird bug.

3 Likes

The War for the West (@MahatmaDagon) is honestly one of the best WIP I’ve read and I’m really excited to see it completed.
I agree with the ideas to expand the romance/sexuality options since they are only a few right now and affairs with other people could liven up the game and add a personalized touch. I also feel that you should add options to create a heir or atleast try to make a family with your spouse. It would be cool if you could add other medieval intrigue like affairs, plots, etc. The intrigue aspect combined with the war in the game make this game special and unique in a good way.

6 Likes

Very good Idea, i like very much the option for create and manage a family for yours :grin:

3 Likes

@Alfred Thanks for the report. This whole segment is quite buggy from what I’ve seen on my revisions and I’m working on it at the moment.

@Pumpkaboo Thanks for the kind words. I think people’s most recurrent complains and suggestions revolve around the lack of content and interaction with the spouses, and I’ve been working a lot on that on my recent additions.

I can’t say much about that without spoiling stuff, but I’m also doing something about the whole “heir” affair.

11 Likes