The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

That sounds like a good plan! And if you really liked those ideas, I’ve got a few more you might like as well, I’m very happy to be able to somehow help you out. I’ll send them to you via your Gmail address. :smile:

1 Like

Hey lad, sorry I kept you waiting but university started again and I was taken last week. I got my ideas ready for you to be sent via email, random events we talked about. If you agree, I’d like to discuss and learn more about the the story with you and I’d like to add to the list a few element I got almost ready that might be interesting to the plot in this game or an eventual sequel. What do you think ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was wondering down the line, will magic be more readily available or is it to remain a weird dark thing that people are scared of.

1 Like

That would be interesting.

This is going to be a a Top seller game, keep working

1 Like

[drools] That looks adorably delicious…

2 Likes

Im a bit curious if we could experiment with technology and probably introduce gunpowder to make our armies super more effective, or will this game be strictly medieval.

2 Likes

Roasted dragon would taste really good, and you already dont have to cook it, yummy.

3 Likes

Definitely. It tastes just like chicken. :joy:

5 Likes

everything tastes like chicken, except the chicken, which tastes like fish.

7 Likes

Ranch dressing also helps! :wink:

1 Like

hmmmm I think I will see what interesting thing it’s happen in the thread

oh ok then…look in my false watch…oh look I gotta go!..run like a maniac away of this place

4 Likes

Thats a shame we were just getting ready for dinner and you were gonna be the guest of honour :yum:

1 Like

I’m enjoying this game!

just checking in. i didn’t missed something, right?

Don’t think so. The sword we can get from the meteorite could be like Dawn, right?

1 Like

That’s exactly what I was imagining :joy::joy:

1 Like

Nice to know I’m not the only one!

Soo I have played the game I have to say that I like it a lot. Now, I have a question and it’s a bit spoilery so I will hide it.

Is there a way to not die in the Trials of the Genderless ?

Not at the moment, but what I want to do with that scene is that you wake up in the nearby farms instead of dying and then you can rationalize that it was some kind of premonition/prophecy(especially if you done the sidequest which tells you about your mother side of the family).

Then you can put some things in motion in order to survive the event and learn more about what the hell is going on and why they want you killed. You can even declare war on the entire Church or try to create your own variation. It’s supposed to become a large side quest eventually.

6 Likes