The War for the West (WIP) [FINAL UPDATE]

Sorry about that. What happens is that the days until the invasion are randomized between a number of X and Y. Sometimes Y can be a bit too much, depending on how many things you have unlocked to do on a playthrough.

The reason as to why the Y limit exists like that is that so the battle can be fought during different seasons, unlocking new options to fight the enemy troops(such as luring them into the valley and breaking the dam to wash over them).

To circumvent the possibility of a player having nothing to do, you can unlock the ability to “skip days” on the Options menu, or spend your time praying. Either way, I’ll be adding more content eventually to fill the possible gaps(books are a good bet, as well as quick events) and/or just use and old idea the invasion only occurs in the later seasons if you learn about it in advance and do some things to undermine your enemy.

@ProGameGeo
@Vox
@Hydrophobic_spider

This only happens if you don’t acquire the fallen star. Lord Noyedas gets it and makes a crown for himself.

This can also impact the next game. If your savestate ends with Lord Noyedas as king and he has the crown, he dies in excruciating pain a few years later due to the “radiation poisoning”, his head deformed with tumors. If not, the crown will likely be smelt into a sword.

7 Likes

@MahatmaDagon Oh wow, makes sense. The only time I didn’t go and retrieve the star was the first time I played.

Question: I assume the star sword isn’t dangerous to us, or is it?

Oh, it most certainly can kill you (in fact, it’s the 1st way I died in the game). Come to think of it, I don’t actually remember how I managed to avoid that… strange.

3 Likes

@ProGameGeo @GrimReaperJr1232 You have to send a piece of the comet to the Alchemist’s guild.

1 Like

So THAT’S how I did it. Huh, I’ve been dodging the Reaper this whole time without even knowing it. Greed literally saved my life.

2 Likes

There’s a scene with a maid when you get sick. Her name is Nada I think? Is there anyway can you talk with her again or is she just gone?

Well if u Sard her then you can become lovers and if you are male then she gets pregnent.

For me, we kiss then she falls of the face of the earth. How would one proceed with the aforementioned sarding?

Ask for wine and then say u have a thrist water can’t satisfy .

1 Like

And then get up to look out the window, and… well, it’s easy to figure out the rest.

1 Like

Huh…would you look that. Thank you both.

Folks, as I’m wrapping things up, was there anything that any of you did in game that you felt should have granted you an Achievement? Or the opposite; some Achievement you felt was not deserving of being one?

7 Likes

I played it a lot tried different routes . But I would prefer a Achievement if I kill all 3 at great betrayal without a scratch( invincible)
And BTW how to get “PeaceMaker” and “Blessed” if u don’t mind

2 Likes

It’s crazy to me how I’m replaying again and still finding new stuff lol

EDIT: Just found the path where I get Nellasha to get with my cousin

@MahatmaDagon Maybe add an achievement for if you win the tourney, manage to survive the Summit assassination attempt and if your treasury stays negative for too long.

Also just curiousif you bring Vradnir to the first Daedros Summit killing spree thing, is it possible for everybody to survive AND kill Daedros? I saved the two ladies, but then Vrad died and since I didnt choose thick armor I died and ressurrected myself.

Just please do not erase the cheat system

2 Likes

You’re not going to believe this, but your mentioning of the cheat system finally got me to notice that it existed. Goddamn, I’m slow.

2 Likes

Good job. Now start enjoy the dark power wahwhwhwhwh :smiling_imp: