The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

The event where MC’s wife gets jealous of Lady Nellasha did not show up for me (I’m married with Wyneva), and one suggestion I’d like to make for the next game is that we get more opportunities to use siege weapons like Ballistas and Catapults.

2 Likes

Especially when that fallout will be the responsibility of our heir in the next game.

2 Likes

I think that’s only with the second sister.

1 Like

When did it change?, because I’m sure that before, this event was possible with all of them.

1 Like

I got it with dana a long time ago, it might be a bug

1 Like

I also believe it to be a bug, this event gives us the opportunity to marry Lady Nellasha with our cousin so it should not be exclusive to just one wife.

How do you find out about the triple chalice

Is there any way to beat The Triple Chalice without using combat?

Is there anyway to save Jenneth after dealing with the chalices?

Have 60 social

Whelp I guess I’ll have to deal with been the king the of the land with 2 oficial heirs, a bastard and losing my true love taken from me thanks to fate.

I’m having Champion of the Gods flasbacks.

1 Like

Best set up I’ve come up with? Set Social to 50 and dump the rest into Combat. Provided you don’t get screwed by RNG and make a few temple visits, you should be good.

1 Like

How did you get the bastard?

Slept with the servant when I got sick, near the end after dealing with Noyeda,she gave me bedroom eyes, I gave in, was told I got her pregnant and gaved her money to raise in secret.

1 Like

If your playing a female, by sleeping with Vradnir or Lodka after dealing with Noyedas

Again, if you want to find out about the triple chalice before the Lord’s summit, ask Jenneth to bring your half brother to your castle. You can also choose to go to Ludlander if you conquered Sielccia without permission or declared your heritage but it’s best to decline the invitation since this will lead to an alternate ending. You can also just wait until the Lord’s summit since the triple chalice will reveal themselves there. Although the holy ones in Ehael might also mention “them” it’s too vague and the MC never comments on it.

1 Like

I’m interested if there is any combatative meeting with the King that won’t result in you being arrested. Even with a cheat-level Social, it still flows in one specific direction.

There isn’t one as far as I know. The only difference between the choices you make during the meeting are that if you don’t accept his demands you’ll be arrested, freed from prison and then kidnapped while accepting his demands will lead to you just being kidnapped

Are twins a possibility for the MC?

No, but it should be. Two is a holy number. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes