The War for the West [Releasing Nov 14]

Is it even possible to deal with some things if you don’t have a high combat score? Because I’ve hit a wall where I don’t think it’s possible for me to get a good ending with a high social & fairly high knowledge.

I’m considering some ideas to cimcurveint the battle at the ending, it is very likely to be implemented.

9 Likes

I dunno if this has been answered, but is there a reason why we can’t romance lady nellasha??

1 Like

I don’t know why you can’t, but you can marry her off to your cousin.

1 Like

Is there an option to have a romantic relationship with a woman if you’re playing as female?

It´s frowned upon by the religius authorities, so you don´t get a lot of options. You can, at the end of the game, end up marrying Jenneth, but i haven´t found another female character that´s romanceable while playing as a woman (that isn´t a one night stand)

2 Likes

Quite a lot has happened since I last came here so I have a few questions:

Is Daedros a romaceable option? Not necessarily as a spouse, just a lover perhaps? Also can he become a lover if the MC is married to his sibling?

This is long overdue but do we have an option to romance any of our military members? Ex. That iron maiden (sister moira, was it?); red tull, ganbert, any other allies?

What about Vradnir? Where will the affair with him lead to? Are there consequences?

Will read further to see more of its continuity.

1 Like

Just finished playing. Really appreciate the inclusions. Question. Is there any way to marry Lady A? One of your advisors alludes to it if you’re single but the game didn’t give me that option before “the scene”.

At most, I can semi marry Jenneth but even that ends prematurely

You can end up having a kid with him, but i guess it depends on the playthrough

I’m guessing it’ll be an option next game since you can technically marry her twin sister that dies

If I’m correct I’m pretty sure only the scabbard qualifies for that.

Also is there a chance that we will be able to romance Myra?

2 Likes

I’m surprised no one has asked if we can romance the Abyssal Spawn.

16 Likes

That would be funny :laughing:

You should release this, really.

Well… now that you mention it… :rofl:

Ya sure?

6 Likes

@MahatmaDagon In the next game, will we have the option. to capture an Abyssal Spawn peacefully?

3 Likes

He will be called Max a.k.a good boi and he will protect your castle gate.

6 Likes

He’s better off guarding our ancestral crypt of the dead.

We won’t have to move the corpses of intruders that way.

2 Likes

Or maybe it could teach those unruly peasant mobs some manners…

2 Likes

@N1GHTMAR3
Forgive me if it was not so good, but the last time I wrote it, it was a fanfiction of Katawa Shoujo in 2013.

Surely, a much better love story than Twilight, with some spelling mistakes that I will not correct for being lazy but better anyway

just thought of a scene, imagine with me: after a long day, all you want is to visit your new family member and sleep, but in the middle of the way, you are interrupted by Wyneva, she is nervous and apprehensive. She stands before you but does not move or speak.

You decide to break the silence “There’s something you want to tell me.”

“Yes” is her response and she goes back to the silence and staring into your eyes.

After a few more seconds, you confusedly respond “so speak Wyneva”.

She opened her mouth, but no words came out, instead, tears, you hug her and kiss her forehead, with her slowly calming in your arms, you ask her "now tell me what that was.
She is silent for a few more seconds, but answer "I think I’m going crazy”.

“If you can explain me Wyneva.”

“I walk having visions of you cheating on me.”
You are startled for a few seconds, but respond firmly "Wyneva you know that I would not sleep with any other woman and…”

She interrupts him before you can finish “not with women.”

“What?” Is all you can answer, after a few embarrassing seconds, you clear your throat and respond “you really are crazy, I have no attraction for men …” You are interrupted again "I also did not say men . "

You look her in the eye and say “I do not understand”

She responds calmly but tears begin to rise in her eyes “I have visions of you cheat on me with that demon you captured.”

You’re in shock, but you recover quickly, “Wyneva you know this is ridiculous, right?”

She responds by hugging him tightly, “I know, but the visions keep happening and I do not know why.”

“But I know,” you reply in a firm voice.

“You know?” She repeats

“Yes, It’s Noyedas’s fault, he wants revenge and since he can not reach me, he attacks the woman I love.”

She thinks for a few seconds, you kiss her and says for her to train her magical powers to banish Noyedas spirit into the darkness, she responds, “I can start tomorrow, today I intend to go to bed with my husband.”

You respond “it’s not too early to sleep” which she quickly retorts “I did not tell you to sleep, shall we?” She holds out her hand,

After I go feed Abyssal. "

She returns with a serious look and replies “do we really have to keep that thing?”

“We have already had this conversation, it protects our realm and ensures that our family is not challenged”

She briefly speaks “but does it have to be you?”

You respond with a calm tone. "Wyneva we’ve already talked about this, Abyssal does not like other people.

She shrugs and responds, “When you get tired of playing with your dog, I’ll be a library.” And she walks away

When you reach the area where your “dog” is, you are greeted by a guard
“good afternoon sir”

“Good afternoon, how Abyssal has been.”

“Nervous and agitated, eat three prisoners?
“War criminals?” You ask

He reply, "no, these are over, they are rapists, the creature seemed happy with the menu "

“the worse the kind, the tasty the meat”, you murmur to yourself and enter

As you approach, it is possible to hear the creature’s, a high-pitched sound that causes fear in men and makes your heart stop, the creature looks at you, black eyes like the deepest darkness, eyes causing terror, destruction … and Desire.

“Hello my love,” you reply, the creature continues to stare at you, it’s difficult to sai, bit I believe our romance is over. "

The creature begins to growl, a sound that makes your heart shatter.
“Wyneva almost discovered everything and I can not risk everything for that love.”

The creature begins to stir more, even though tears are coming out of your eyes, you command in a hard and imposing voice
“do not interrupt me, I site o will regret but it will be so” you turn and walk away, "

You hear the roar of the creature and mutter to himself “Life is not a fairytale, if we don’t see that we will learn in the hard way.”

4 Likes