The Vanished Project (WIP) - Updated 21/07/19

I thought the demo was great, it really is a unique way to tell the story. I really like the Goddess Xes, really cool in my opinion(mostly because of the darkness). When do you think the next update will be out?

1 Like

I’m really glad you’re enjoying it!! I don’t see many people that really like Xes but personally, she’s one of my favs too. And honestly regarding the update, it’s taking longer than I expected but I’ll try to finish it at least till the end of this month!

Thank you for patiently waiting ;w;

4 Likes

Your welcome. I’m not a very patient person, but you can still take your time.

1 Like

Please refrain from asking such questions…it’s against the forum rules…

1 Like

Yea, sure. One question though. Are you Endran the Great?

Really cool WIP so far. I like the way of narration and the ROs are awesome

1 Like

I greatly enjoyed this! I’ll be sure to replay it again and check out more! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!! It means a lot when you take your time not to just read it but also to say something about it, even just to say you liked it! It really makes my day.

4 Likes

I’m definitely following this. I really like how you added the question mark to certain choices. It makes it so much easier to select every one without fear of progressing the story. Jade is my fave (so far).
Thank you for writing. I love it!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! It makes me super glad to see people appreciating even the small things. And honestly, Jade is my favourite too (even though I love all of them). Thank you for leaving such a lovely comment, I hope you have a wonderful day!

5 Likes

Keep working hard on this game, it has legendary potential. I’d love to see this game complete, and as long as you put your time, effort, and passion into it, it could become one of the best games ever.

3 Likes

Oof Thank you so much!!! I’m so glad I made a good first impression. I hope I really do live up to that dream!!

1 Like

I love bthe story you I wish good luck :sneezing_face::blush:

1 Like

@SmolPirate Every time I select black eyes, it says violet eyes in the stats screen.

1 Like

@SmolPirate Bug:

1 Like

Sorry about that! It should be working now!! Thanks for telling me :smiley:

Aww thanks bud!! I wish you luck as well

1 Like

I liked it very much, thank you. lol
Loved the customization and the story, it’s very promising and gave me a feeling of Boogiepop Phantom/Neon Genesis Evangelion because the angel part. Continue with the work, you’re doing great.

1 Like

No need to thank me! Thank you for playing my WIP!!
I’m super glad you enjoyed it and I will continue to do my best :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the @moderators.

per author’s request