The Vampire Regent [submitted for publication]

“Many agree with your words. Some even take joy in them, as if entertained with the notion of inflicting pain. A few appear aroused”

“A few appear aroused”

The suffocating fit of laughter I suffered from this should be enough to categorize that line as a potentially deadly weapon.

6 Likes

Hello!

We sent The Vampire Regent to Hosted Games for publication a few months ago. We sincerely thank everyone who played the demo, gave feedback, and helped us build a better experience and improve the game. It might still take several months until it comes out, but you can discuss it with us here or on our Discord channel meanwhile. Accordingly, we removed the link to the demo from the topic.

@Waylon_Royce
Thank you for your words, really! I’m really pleased to know that you enjoyed the game this much. Please keep in touch with us :smiley:

@Hector_Lopez
Thanks! The latest version of the demo we posted included pretty much the entire game. We did lots of revision and editing sessions before sending it to Hosted Games, though. The published version should be more polished than the one that was available here.

@DarkSaber
We don’t have kind of “half vampires” in this setting (like the thin-bloods in VTM), but you play as the vampire who rules over the city. The MC is a full-fledged, powerful vampire.

@Petrichor
:joy: Hope you’re fine, though

46 Likes

Congratulations!! :partying_face: Can’t wait to see the game published :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

It’s so good to see you back, my friend! Hope all is well! Congratulations on your progress! I’m glad to have contributed!

1 Like

yaay!! congratulations!! :tada: :tada:

2 Likes

Lets go

2 Likes

in the words of the great rapper DaBaby, LES GOO!

6 Likes

Is that from MeatCanyon? :joy:

3 Likes

That is so cursed - I love it.

3 Likes

Congratulations! I look forward to playing the final version.

3 Likes

Congratulations!Can’t wait to play the full game.

4 Likes

Can’t wait till it comes out!

2 Likes

What I love about that passage is that it requires both a Manipulation check and a Perception check (to notice that last bit), so congratulations on passing those. :joy:

Also, thank you everyone for the kind words! Can’t wait to see our little monster out there.

9 Likes