The Vampire Regent [published]

Yeah, I think that’s it. We change lots of files retroactively every time we update the game, so players always have to start over from scratch to test the game properly. Otherwise, there will be a conflict between old files and new files.

2 Likes

Well, you said we need to report so here you go

1 Like

I wonder if there’s any way to romance Sebastian? The other ROs seem to be straightforward, but haven’t gotten Sebastian’s yet.

And is there anyway to get Jerry the Serial Killer to justice?

Anyways, thank you for making such an awesome vampire game!

3 Likes

What’s ths update about?

1 Like

@Ron_Faller
Sebastian is another RO in the game, so yes, you can romance him. For that, you need to wait for him to invite you to go to a bar. Currently, this happens at night 26.

About Jerry’s plotline, there’s an epilogue for that, but we are still revising it.

And thank you for playing!

@TheOfficer
The entire game is now playable. Expect frequent updates and changes in the nexts days/weeks, but you can finish the story nonetheless.

7 Likes

Do you guys have any plan to include human character who know about vampire and initially resist and hate vampire, but gradually become succumb to their temptation and advantage of being vampire? Not like typical human lust for immortality but more darker and i dont know, maybe more seducing.

I know our servant at the end want to become vampirr after i gave her the book, but by the beginning she already on vampirr side.Maybe different character human. It would be great the character is one of the vamp hunter.

I’ve really enjoyed the demos so far, and I’m glad to see the full version is out!

One question though, is Alice’s invite always meant to be romantic? I went in hoping maybe there’d be a way to have it be as friends, or have an option during the call to make it a platonic outing.

1 Like

Yes, you can make this invitation become friendly, just don’t do anything flirty and she won’t have romantic feelings

That ending where the MC turns out to be Merovech himself is probably the most magnificent villainous ending to a game I have ever read. Beautifully written from beginning to end. Kudos. Gee, still in awe of that end. Who cares about Voldemort or Ramsay Snow anymore? If I ever had to be a villian, I would be Merovech :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Is there any chance in the story I can get rid of Juarez as a counselor? Because I don’t too much care for him. I told him to stop seeing his jump off from the outlaws. Of course he wasn’t too happy and decided not to answer the phone when I chose to call to inform him of Theresa’s betrayal. Granted he probably didn’t know what Mc was calling him for but if the Regent is calling one of their “trusted” counselors he should pick up the phone. And of course, boom, five minutes later an assassination attempt. It’s a good thing I had Morgan living with me (he showed up to help me out) because I can’t count on anyone else apparently. It just irritated me that I didn’t get a chance to at least reprimand him for that.

If you choose the Aznuit, when you are escaping the hunter’s base, you will have a choice to create the ultimate Scrying, sacrifice all hunters in that place and in the end, you will be force to make one last sacrifice and it’s Juarez, you will see pretty interesting stuffs ( This is the only way I know to kill him )

Oh I wasn’t looking to kill him off, I just wanted a chance to address his pettiness and unprofessionalism. But I might try this.

It’s the only thing that we can do besides normal squabbling about professionalism and duty which doesn’t change anything

Alright, time to check for some bugs and put some suggestions.

. In the very beginning of the game, where you show Juarez and Theresa the letter, the little comments they make regarding your HQ design don’t show up.

. During the Auditorium meeting regarding Bryan, Theresa says “I still it’s better to send some initiates.” There should be a ‘think’ between ‘still’ and ‘it’s.’

. I was thinking, if you choose to kill the old groper at Alice’s date maybe you could put in a slight decrease to the crime stat? From what I gathered, he seemed to be doing that kind of stuff for quite a while (or at least gave off that vibe) so ridding the streets of a sexual assaulter should do some good.

. When I call up Russel for information, he says “That night, when I was leaving what should have been our formal meeting had you the courage to attend…”, even though I attended his meeting. Looking back at it, the whole paragraph of the black Jaguar ended up being repeated twice-one saying I went to the meeting, one saying I didn’t.

. Sophia’s picture won’t load in the Contacts screen for me.

Well if that’s the only way… R.I.P Juarez.

Consider investing thousands dollars and donating enough weapon to destroy an city to police force only increase about 30% law stat, I doubt killing an old asshole can change anything visible

does anyone know how i can have a fight with morgan? and get his sword?

1 Like

Juarez ? No, you can’t fight him, the only one you can fight and get their sword is Morgan, you can fight him when a random event appear at Starlit Night

So, can anyone help me with the newspaper code. And also who is the traitor? Is it Borthwick? All I know is that its a female but I dont know who.

Newspaper code ? What is it, I don’t remember any event related to newspaper except when you call mayor and it doesn’t have any code. Yes, the traitor is Theresa