The Unwanted Warrior

Since I normally don’t play a straight character, it honestly depends on the RO’s and what peeks my interest in my first go, the whole dying when your kids are born doesn’t bother me :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yeah, same. The only thing that bothers me, as I’ve said, is that the MC thinks of how “dying when having a kid is my destiny”, and that won’t happen. It would be nice to have a different flavor text if the MC isn’t straight or bi/pan.

2 Likes

Yeah I can see where some people would be irked by that, especially depending on what type of character you play.

I heard that the writer isn’t changing the dying if you have a kid, but if a sequel comes out if you conquer your homeland and your mom’s land making your kid heir to two powerful kingdoms.

1 Like

If you marry Princess Katherine she would probably kill her brother making your heir king of three kingdoms or if we’re able to have more than one kid we can divide the kingdoms between them.

3 Likes

I read this and instantly thought of triplets.

1 Like

Or have twins and give your homeland to either Eleanor or Leo. If you give it to Abigial she can marry the King Azrh or the emperor who’s friends with Eleanor if they don’t marry each other.

I meant Abigail or Leo.

Or just merge them into one super kigdom

1 Like

Depends if the people would be okay with that.

I love how how well this is written

I really liked your story from the perspective of the bastard and it reminded me of Jon Snow but some errors I found were:

I don’t remember if it was during or right before Alexander’s birthday when I read that the Wolf died after succumbing to her injuries even though it previously stated that the wolf’s injuries were minor then later on it’s said that the wolf fully healed and is well. Is it a continuity error?

Also Typo

1 Like

Is it possible to defeat Alexander

Don’t try to win with strength since he is stronger, i prefer to avoid his hits and then then kick at his legs which will win the fight

6 Likes

Just finished this demo! I didn’t fully understand the relationship between Queen Erica and the mc? Are they actually related?

No, they’re not related at all. Erica’s father was the one who helped MC’s mom escape from Aithria and ended up executed for it. From that, I’d say they were friends at the best info that we have right now about them.

2 Likes

Ah okay. Thanks for replying!

1 Like

I defeated him with my combat-oriented MC, mostly by evading his attacks and hitting weak spots from what I remember :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Maaaaaaaaaan this is soooooooo goooooooood. Leonora’s such a sweet girl. I want mooooreee! Wishing this game good luck.

4 Likes

since this is a full demo, does that mean it’s been submitted?

The end caught me by surprise, I wasnt readdddyyyy lol. I’m not sure what the next steps are in terms of continuing this, but I look forward to seeing the rest of this story. Even though my MC is generally kind, I fully intend to kill the queen - and maybe Alex too. I’m also trying to figure out what Azra’s deal is. Since his anger is (rightfully) because of what King Henry did, I wouldn’t be surprised if MC is a means to an end and then he plans to kill them… I love a good broody, bad boy type though. So I’m hoping that there’s a way to actually form a good relationship with him.

7 Likes