The Unwanted Warrior

That’s actually correct. When you headbutt someone it’s not on their forehead, it’ll just hurt you, it’s on the bridge of their nose.

1 Like

Exactly its a easy way of taking any bully out if they arent expecting it plus with all the anger we would have adrenaline so we wouldnt feel as much pain

Inaddition i want to leave a mark so the queen sees

1 Like

Yeah but if you hit him on the forehead your more likely to knock yourself out instead. Breaking his nose leaves more of a mark than a bruise on his forehead. She’ll hate that more.

1 Like

Not if you bust his nose as in rip top side of the bridge all we would do is hit the topish part of it and slowly the blood should with enough force start bleeding

@NutellaQueen I’ve never wanted to punch a queen so badly.

4 Likes

If you punch him, his bottom lip will start bleeding, but if you headbutt him, you will break his nose.

If my wolf growled when the queen threatened me, there would be a steak coming its way.

I appreciate fleshing out Abigail, I think I am ready to encounter James.

7 Likes

dunno why, but i think that wolfy will save us from some atempt to our lives of the queen…
(you know, like poison or something)

2 Likes

Its possible since we’re a threat now that the Queen will have try to get rid of. :frowning:

or worse…she could try to hurt our CUTE little wolf !

I mean, she’s his/her mother and a jerk calling her a “whore”. That’s not acceptable. If you talk to King Henry, you will learn that MC’s mother was a good woman. He has never met her, so he has no right to say such things about her. After all, she’s MC’s mother, and if you blame her for all of these, you should blame MC’s father too. A cheated man is as guilty as a cheated woman.

How MC could feel about that situation? He calls his/her dead mother a “whore”. How he/she could feel?

MC is 18 years old, but Alexander is 25. Eleanor said that there’s no reason to be feel humiliated. MC is still young and he/she will be stronger than Alexander in the future. She comforted MC and MC thanked her.

You will have a choice to tell her there’s no “we”.

5 Likes

Is the wolf going to be nasty to everyone unless we tell him no cause I want the wolf to growl at everyone even leo

leo is too cute for the wolfy to be bad to her. :smirk:
besides if u ever did have a dog, you should know that dogs are pretty smart they know who want to harm their owner and who not.

3 Likes

Lol why hate Leo so much. :smile:

8 Likes

I put in random names.
Names i think off the bat

I really can’t understand the people who say MC has no reason to get angry. Alexander called MC’s mother a WHORE! Can you understand what does that mean? I’m so glad @NutellaQueen gave me option to punch or headbutt him.

Even if you haven’t met your mother, she’s the woman who gave a birth to you. And someone calls her a whore. Of course you must get angry!

2 Likes

the wolf is a baby and also injured. You expected her to growl at the queen when she’s trying to stay alive?

After I played the next update, I edited my kill list.

My kill list:

1. Queen Elizabeth.
  2. Alexander.
  3. James

Why does everyone on this forum hate Abigail so much? XD She’s not too bad. Also, James. We haven’t even talked to him yet lol

3 Likes

My mc honestly just want to close with all siblings and loyal to the Kingdom, and have husband/wife if can

3 Likes