The Unwanted Warrior

You know, people can be absolute assholes and never attempt to have someone murdered in cold blood. Plus, even from a cold logic perspective, why would she risk it? If she had ordered an assassination attempt and was found out, she would have earned the King’s ire, endangering her position, if not her life. And the MC wasn’t exactly a threat (not the first born, so unlikely to claim the King’s inheritance, and isolated among the family, making it hard to garner support), only a constant irritant. So, not worth it.

Of course, it changes if:

• the MC begins to get closer from the rest of the siblings (Leo could be dismissed as someone who wouldn’t have any real influence until a while, but Abigail? That’s a threat alright)
  • the MC displays more and more signs that he/she intends to have an active part in the affairs of the Kingdom.

At which point, all bets are off.

3 Likes

Well, look like I’m going to play that MC will set up her brother with someone. :smiley:

I guess, I can see that.

You could set him up with Marcus.

Just when I was thinking of fixing things with him with a way out to the bar and a few girls !!

I feel sooooooooooo much better for wanting to marry Eleanor, hopefully I can find him a boyfriend while I’m at it :thinking:

4 Likes

But the question is, What Marcus’ sexuality? Is he like bi-sexual or gay? (or straight af)

You could still do just without…girls

1 Like

I actually didn’t feel bad at all since he was and ass and they hated each other. Normally I do but this time I didn’t.

1 Like

Yes… but I do not want to get him drunk and then he will do “things” that cause a scandal to my family (and by family I mean Leo and the king)

Well asshole or not I still don’t like the idea of hurting family, even if they hate me, but clearly he’s not going to be upset so it’s a win/win/win :grin:

3 Likes

even when she call your mother a “whore”?

Honestly, I can’t willing hurt someone just because of their attitude toward MC.

You would have felt bad but still be with Eleanor :wink:

1 Like

nothing like how I will forgive my brother while I am with Eleanor :smirk:

I wasn’t gonna do it to hurt him I just liked Eleanor and it’s clear they hated each other. Besides he’ll be fine now. As @Lizzy said it’s a win/win/win.

1 Like

Yes, even then…my father has hated me my whole life and after I came out he won’t even so much as let people say my name around him, but I still want the best for him because he is still my father and I do love him

4 Likes

Now I don’t hate him as much because I now know :pensive:

That’s true sometimes family is all we got and as someone who’s had father issues as well I’m sorry. This is my like also, god damn limited likes.

2 Likes

At the end of the demo when the queen blamed us for hunting with the daughter, can we say it was the kings fault and he made us? Why are we thanking Eleanor for her backhanded compliment about MC being too weak to defend herself?

Can we tell Abigail that there is no “we?” MY wolf doesn’t even like her and she had 18 years to be kind and all of the sudden, when we have something she wants, she wants to be friends? No.

Why does the MC have to feel angry about Alexander calling MC’s mom a whore? The mom is at least an adulterer and Alexander would have been old enough to remember the king abandoning his family for some strange woman (It had to be more than a one night stand or he wouldn’t have accepted the child so easily and brought it into their home, knowing his wife would be furiously and the poor child would be blamed for its conception.). I partially understand his and his mom’s anger, and I would feel similarly if I was in their situation, but it would have taken me less than 18 years to figure out that punishing an innocent child for something that is not their fault, is wrong. Maybe, ask how the MC feels about that situation.

I would want to leave the family forever or get revenge on all of them (except Leo and Eleanor, unless they get in the way).

3 Likes

That’s his mother why wouldn’t he be angry. They never met her all they know is the king’s says she was a good and kind person who he fell in love with. Maybe she didn’t know she was cheating with the king. She could’ve been just some commoner he met and fell in love with and if she did he know doesn’t love the Queen that’s a marriage he was forced to. And the king hasn’t abandoned his family he never left them. He clearly loves all his children.

2 Likes