The Unwanted Warrior

I ment change Alexander ways and make him more softer and him and his wife to fall in love

i did think she was just in bad term with him. hmmm it seems shes more than meet the eyes

( hmm i wonder if you can add a flashback when Leonora was born for our mc, something like our mc going to her room in the middle of the night and sing her a lullaby or hold her in his arms :heart_eyes:, i always wanted to have a Little sis when i was a kid :blush:)
better stop giving you request or i will stress you out :rofl:

ps: if u dont know where to add it, you can add a scene where she tell the mc that she cant sleep and want us to read a book or sing her a lullaby.

8 Likes

Who knows hard for me to see him become a good person from all the crap heā€™s done so far. Canā€™t really see Eleanor falling head over heels for him suddenly.

1 Like

Honestly I think he can be a good man if given chance, I think it like that because of this part:
ā€œThat is not true! She always cares about her children. Sheā€™s the kindest woman I know.ā€
I really doubt he knows better than how he acts right now considering his limited knowledge(aka stupidity)

5 Likes

Patrick you donā€™t know if he change his way he they could and in the flash back we can be evil to her as well

I believe he knows what heā€™s doing he challenged you to that fight thinking heā€™ll beat you and humiliate you in front of the family. Even calling your mother a whore in your face so he could get you to do something.

2 Likes

Im going to name the wolf Arya.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I said who knows but itā€™ll have to be pretty good reason for him to suddenly act more decent.

No, they will never fall in love with each other. You will understand the reason in the next updates.

Alexander is a jerk, but he would never force Eleanor to do something she doesnā€™t want to If she doesnā€™t want to have a baby, then there will be no baby.

11 Likes

Thatā€™s true pat it would be good for him to change different walthrugh different story like

1 Like

Because sheā€™s in love with me :grin:

6 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ll be fine with him becoming a good person just need a good reason. My goal is to have all the siblings close and be on good standing with them and make the family closer. Except the Queen forget her. Also Eleanor is mine.

What lizzy on about cause I have no clue

or Alexander likes menā€¦reason why the queen want him have a baby :rofl: (Alexander having a baby it will make him more toward the throne if he have a heir already.)

10 Likes

Hmmā€¦ Itā€™s up to your choices, but itā€™s not the real reason why they canā€™t be in love with each other.

1 Like

A girl can dream right? :wink:

1 Like

Is it what @anon4518890 said.

2 Likes

Nutella would you put that in the game as well if we have good relationship with the brother you can get him to change his way and let them fall in love

Tbh I think thatā€™s not so unlikelyā€¦

3 Likes

Thats intersting. And also very off topic.