The Unwanted Warrior

That’s surprising. Trying to kill the MC when he or she is younger would have been easier than trying to kill them now.

1 Like

after the last warning… i can understand that “yet” :rofl:
did you change the relationship increase of Leonora?
love the small update, ( since our mc can understand the animals can we teach the Wolf to be kind to Abigail after healing her? you know to earn some points :grin:

5 Likes

Yeah, I did. Starting with 70% was too much.

Yes, you can :slight_smile:

6 Likes

ah, also maybe you can add a choice for the mc to tell sorry to the King after punching Alexander.
something like " Im sorry father for acting this way, I just cant let someone badmouth my mother … i will do the same if someone insulted you too. "

(by the way i did think Abigail was bad, but it seems shes a good woman once you know her , quite surprising :blush: )

2 Likes

Is this wolf going to be our pet like (GoT spoilers) the direwolves in game of thrones?

Yes, the wolf is your pet

That’s good advice, but what about the other choices? You mean like “Apologize to your father” and “Don’t apologize to your father”?

Yes, but don’t forget that she treated you good because you impressed her by beating Alexander, didn’t kill the mother rabbit and saved the baby wolf.

Yes. You can even offer Abigail to name the wolf together

Can we name the wolf?

I love the new update, give more chance to understand the family. I actually start to think that Queen Elizabeth actually hate mc because she insecure, considering she not even try assassin mc yet

yeah, something like that and if our mc have a good relationship telling him we will do the same if someone insulted him.

still, i think shes good, i mean if she was a bad person she wont care at all about what the mc do ¿no?

3 Likes

Will the Queen hate us more if we have a stronger relationship with Abigail and Leo. Because she apparently thinks we’re stealing them away from her.

Yes, she will hate you more.

No, she’s not a bad person.

5 Likes

Alright so there’s no pleasing this woman. Guess I’m just gonna have to “accidentally” kill her. Then I’ll comfort the family therefore we get closer as siblings, except Alexander, and she can’t interfere.

2 Likes

hmmm im quite curious what will be the reaction of Leonora when the Queens atempt to kill us, and the King reaction if we are in very good term with him…:thinking:

(also what does eleanor think about the mc after hitting Alexander? the way she was talking to him is like she doenst hate Alexander, more like she just hate his mother?)

1 Like

Can mc have high relationship with his siblings and queen Elizabeth in one playthrough?

I think they both hate each other seeing as Alexander doesn’t want a child from her as well.

1 Like

She hates Alex, but also knows that he has no fault. He’s also a victim of this arranged marriage. He never wanted to marry Eleanor.

Also, Eleanor doesn’t blame you for hitting Alex. She would do the same thing if someone talks about her mother like that.

No, because if you have high relationship with her children, she will hate you more for “stealing” them from her.

4 Likes

Will there be a option to get Alexander and his wife to actually fall in love

I loved the update, the quality time with Abigail was really nice. When the King told me to take her hunting I was against it just because I didn’t want to kill any of the poor little animals so I was happy that she was on the same page :grin: I was also very happy to see the wolf pup was a girl, maybe I’ll name her Lady if we get to name her since my coworker calls me “lesbian Sansa” :thinking:

1 Like

And one more thing, can Eleanor and Alexander love each other?
Edit:

Seconded

Hope not Alexander so far sounds like a terrible person trying to pressure Eleanor in to having a baby so he can please mommy. As well as being a jerk to you, she raised him just like her.

6 Likes