The Unwanted Warrior

that should be everyones greatest fear

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what happens next!

1 Like

@NutellaQueen
Can mc get know about his/her/their mother later in story?

1 Like

Yes. The players who choose to call their father “My King” gets a scene where King Henry talks about MC’s mother. The others will know about MC’s mother later.

4 Likes

I have been calling King Henry as father (since I assumed that the choices would somewhat get the similar answer), wow I need to explore around with the demo more.

1 Like

Different choices have different consequences :smiley:

2 Likes

Please let me know if there’s any error/bug in the game. I’ve tested it, but I’m not very attentive person.

Also thanks @SoleWanderer for fixing my grammar mistakes. (There were a lot of mistakes. SO MANY!!)

See you next week!

5 Likes

I have a baby wolf now! I loved the new update!

4 Likes

Only things I noticed:

• Leo called a female MC “brother” when waking her up (before the fight with Alexander)
  • In the aftermath of the duel, Eleonora comes to “congrulate” us, instead of congratulate.

Very nice update, I must say!

1 Like

Who Doesn’t love a Baby wolf pup…those that don’t ill let them play with mine for a few hours. If they still don’t ill let my wolf pup play with them for a few.

Eleanor loves congrulating people! :smiley:

3 Likes

I won the duel with Alexander.

1 Like

Bug is fixed!

Now, she will congratulate you :smiley:

That mistake is fixed too.

1 Like

OOOH, UPDATE! I loved it this time, since I got to go to the forest and watch the bunnies and take the little cub. (I really like animals xD) Abigail isn’t really all that terrible, huh. But Leo is still my favorite :laughing:

4 Likes

Why does Abigail get angry of you kill the bunnies didn’t she come to learn how to hunt and fight.

I killed the rabbit and the wolf I’ve went through it a few time to see the difference

She mentions that she hates violence and she doesn’t want to learn how to hunt. Her father forced her to come with you. Also that bunny had babies. That’s why she got angry.

7 Likes

Well, it is becoming apparent that she’s actually a big softie. Which make her initial, strained relationship with the MC interesting - I’m guessing it’s born from many talks with her mother rather than personal interactions - unless the MC is acting like a jerk all the time, in which case, it’s par for the course.

5 Likes

Should’ve raised the wolf as your companion. Let’s see the queen or Alexander say something to you with a giant wolf by your side.

2 Likes

A big softie who’s a jerk to one person who has done her no wrong.