The Unwanted Warrior

Well, there’s goes that option to punch him now.

hmmm one i will never get… how can i be bad to that cute Little thing , is not even realistic considering shes the only one that loves the mc…besides being a jerk to a girl and on top of that a 6 years old…:scream:

1 Like

I’m going to play through two where I’m evil and good to everyone

Will you hurt your relationship with all the animals if you hunt or just with the species you hunted or something in between? Like, would you still be able to communicate with wolves if you hunt deer? 'Cuz I only care if the wolves like me or not.:smile:

You have to share, then they will like you.

2 Likes

If you kill the deer, you will harm your relationship with all the deer, not with the other animals. So don’t worry about it.

BTW, is today your birthday @Sammysam ? If it is, Happy Birthday! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I like what I see of the game so far! I especially love Leonora! So pure, total cinnamon roll. But it’s so short right now D’:

2 Likes

So the animals have different factions? That’s pretty neat, will we start out liked by all the animals if we don’t kill any or will we have to show them we’re friends? Not that I was going hunting anyway, I mean when the choice is kill a poor animal or hang out with my adorable sister that’s not even a contest :grin:

5 Likes

That’s a wonderful contest hunting is the best than hang out with a clingy sister

You will have choices. For example, in the next update you will find an injured baby wolf in the forest. If you take her home and heal her, your relationship with wolves will be very good.

8 Likes

Somehow this triggered a DBZA flashback.

“Hold, stranger! If you spare my life, I will grant you a wish!”
“I wish for you to be my dinner!”

Must be pretty disturbing to eat creatures you can talk to.

3 Likes

so the animals are in factions? if they are how many there are ?

Well there’s the raven and the deer, not really sure how many animal factions in total.

and wolf

I honestly forgot about that one.

Hmm… now I wanna play matchmaker with Eleanor and Katherine. That way I can devote my time to usurping the throne training Leo to be the epitome of chivalry.

2 Likes
3 Likes

@NutellaQueen, you had me at baby wolf :heart_eyes:

Have to admit, the only things really keeping Princess Aria around the castle are her affections for her little sister Leonora and her father and making sure the giant mama’s boy Alexander doesn’t do anything against her friend Eleanor’s will. She doesn’t really care what the others of her family think of her, but she does worry that her father’s well-being and constantly questions whether any of the emotional/mental stress he’s possibly getting from the Queen and others are worth her being kept around. I’m currently imagining that she’s got one foot always ready to simply leave the castle if the tension her presence causes begins to cause too much overwhelming stress on her father or Leonora.

That being said, do Ellie’s children (I’ll admit, I would have my Princess call the Queen Ellie due to how informal it is; I get the feeling Queen Elizabeth would be a little livid at the audacity), have any actual personal opinions their own when it comes to the unwanted warrior? Or does most of their hate toward the MC stem from the fact that their mother hates them?

on another note, Alexander has quite the ironic name. you would think a person with a name that means ‘protector of man’ would not come off as so arrogant and rude. :laughing:

1 Like

A baby wolf? Next update? Yay, I love wolves!

So far, Elizabeth and her kids are real joys to be around. I swear, the only people that makes the castle feel like a home as opposed to a place where I’m not wanted are the King, Leonora, and Eleanor. Everyone else? Well, they’re not on my kill list yet (not due to lack of trying on the Queen’s part though) but my character certainly doesn’t feel familial ties to them.

Speaking of Leonora, I wonder what’s her deal or if she has a deal. What crafty, Machiavellian schemes are hiding behind that cute smile of hers? I mean, she acts like she likes the MC, and she’s one of the cutest, most adorable bundles of fluff I’ve yet to see but she’s one of the Queen’s kids and the Queen was able to influence her other kids to give me the cold shoulder. Are things really as simple with Leonora as they appear? * cue dramatic music *

I’m serious. What schemes are people imagining from a 6 year old? Afraid she’ll betray you by taking the last dessert on purpose?

17 Likes