The Unwanted Warrior

Hmm…
I know titles usually look good on kings but maybe they can be co opted for our MC?
Like… putting in “The Just”, “The Brave”, “The Deserving”, “The Kind” etc after MCs name
Or
Something much more personal to go with MCs abilities & his physical features.
Like… “Red Warrior” to go with MCs ability to fight & his red hair
“Blue Eyed Warrior/brute” depending on eye colour & nature of MC i.e him/her being kind or ruthless/rude
“The Druid” to symbolise MCs ability to interacr with wildlife wherever that knowledge becomes widespread. If it becomes widespread :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Question who are all the love interests and are there any special items in the game obviously u cant put valyrian steel in the game but something like that in the game

Hmm, they make sense. But MC is still a bastard and hasn’t proved himself/herself as a leader/warrior yet so he/she doesn’t deserve those titles yet. At the end of the story, MC will be given a title (It depends on how you finish the game)

Princess Eleanor of Kingdom of Vestia - She’s kind, caring and stubborn person. She married to Alexander in order to keep her people safe.

Princess Katherine of Kingdom of Masven - She’s has sarcastic, brave and aggressive personality.

Marcus of the Aithria people - He’s gentle, kind and caring person who hates the cruel traditions of his people.

Queen Erica of the Aithria people - She’s a good leader who always puts her people first. She’s protective, and polite person, but also has a dark side.

Blair of the Kingdom of Calethyia - He’s one of the best warriors in the kingdom. He’s loyal and brave person.

King Azra - He’s a ruthless and powerful leader. He’s known for his cruelity.

7 Likes

What do all of the ROs look like?

As my MC was walking into the throne room of Queen Erica, it had Eleanor walk in with my MC, but I had my MC chose not to go with her…

So I noticed this when checking out the characters

It states that my MC is his love interest, even though I didn’t flirt with him at all :thinking:

1 Like

So, dumb question sorry to ask. Is He a baddy? Would you only be able to romance him if you’re an asshole baddy too? Or is he just an asshole but a Good Guy™ asshole

Quoted from the wrong person lmao opps my bad I think it’s time for bed lmao :sleepy:

@NutellaQueen So I just looked at the map you have on the first post and it rose a question in me; how did the MC get to Aithria by horse? According to the map, the MC would have had to have taken a boat at some point…

Oh damn… Thanks for letting me know, I will fix it.

Check out the stats screen. There’s information about characters.

It’s because you haven’t officially friend zoned him yet :smiley:

No, you don’t have to be “baddy” to be his lover. And yes, he’s a Good Guy™ asshole. Let’s say, he’s a “bad boy” (which is definitely not my type) :smiley:

The map was drawn a long time ago. I made some changes in the story, including the locations of kingdoms. I will put a new map soon.

She’s a polite person, but I mentioned that she has a dark side. She’s not as kind as Eleanor, but not as rude as Alexander either.

5 Likes

@NutellaQueen in the description of queen Erica you said she was polite. Is there a different definition of the word in the land or blood :thinking: ?

3 Likes

DimwittedGreenBluebird-small
Did I hear somebody mention my boi Azra?

Wow look at you spreading fear left and right (hold my hand because the possibility I couldn’t romance him unless I became an asshole too a baddie shook me, friend)

I nearly had a heart attack waiting for this confirmation.

Jesus take the wheel, I will die when his introduction comes up. King “Good Guy™” Asshole vs Hippie Knight MC soothes my soul.I will go resume my ugly happy sobbing in some corner now…

4 Likes

Alexander and Elizabeth will always hate you no matter what. But you can change your relationship with Abigail.

I don’t want to give you guys any spoilers. I want to keep the story interesting :smiley:

Let’s hope he doesn’t die at the end of the story :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Oh…
Oh no…
I can now add “horrified” to the description of my sobbing, this is why we can’t have nice things :scream:

I need someone to hold my hand now…

You were great and you asked the important questions! Now let’s pretend we never heard about Azra’s potential demise

3 Likes

Oh thank god. I can never play the villain or even slight asshole in games.

I’m just trying to channel my inner Azra. am i… am i doing it ?

record scratches, freeze frame Wh-

3 Likes

ryan-reynolds-why

I mean at the end, we’ll all do something to him that starts with an “s” and ends with “litting his throat”. So why bother getting him to like you, amirite ?

1 Like

Honestly? I don’t want to hate him. The scene where he and the MC first met, I thought that was very sweet (before the bitch queen ruined it). I want to see if it’s possible at all to at least lessen his hatred so we don’t have to kill him when the time comes… I understand that a lot of people hate him, and I understand why, but I want my character to not hate him…

2 Likes

For my MC, him, his siblings (even Leo, did I get something wrong ? Because she refused to come with me), his mother and the king have all made their bed and are dead to him. Elizabeth and Alexander doubly so because he’s actively planning to kill them

You don’t have to kill him in the end. You can choose to forgive him.

Your relationship stats with her is not high enough…

He doesn’t hate MC?

4 Likes

Thank god, I actually thought you removed that like the kiss with Eleanor I̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶g̶i̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶b̶t̶w̶

3 Likes

UPDATE 9/4

• New scenes are added.
  • The bugs are fixed (HOPEFULLY :smiley: )

Please, let me know if there’s any bug/typo/grammar mistake in the game. English is not my first language…

9 Likes