The Unwanted Warrior

Ethan, it is against the forum rules to be asking about an update to a project since it could add unnecessary pressure to the author. That is why your comments keeps on being flagged.

10 Likes

technicaly, he isnā€™t asking for an update, just if the project is still going

would be cool if the forum had tags for each threads, like ā€˜activeā€™ or ā€˜on hiatusā€™, it would be clearer and the author could indicate the state with just a click rather than having to edite the title

6 Likes

I think i got flag for that kind of question tooā€¦ they just told me to DM the author and ask them privately.

1 Like

I suggest putting this into the meta thread talking about tags. This is a good idea, I think.

With that being said, public pressure on the author/developer is the issue. Asking about that in private gives the author a chance to respond if they wish but not feel guilt or peer pressure if there are multiple public posts on the matter.

New WiP have a count-down timer on them that automatically close them after some time elapses without activity. Posting public pressure posts (updates or status posts) will reset that timer and that is something we as a community donā€™t want. We want to encourage active threads that need feedback to claim top spots on the listing.

Older threads, like this one are manually controlled and Tier 3 or 4 community members will make judgement calls - if you scroll up in this thread you will see me doing so before.

I donā€™t like closing these threads because if a new member wants to give feedback, I feel they should be able to but I will if it gets too many pressure posts or too many off-topic posts.

8 Likes

Hey, guys. Sorry for not responding your questions. The project is still going. But Iā€™m struggling with writerā€™s block at this moment. I kinda lost my inspiration. Writing without inspiration or an idea is very difficult for me. I hope you guys understand.

But I will not give up on this story. Iā€™m planning to finish full demo until 2019.

Thank you for your patience. Love you guys :blush:

24 Likes

hey alot of people are supporting your demo and i think most of us can wait, no rush at all :smiley:

2 Likes

Writerā€™s Block is a pain!

3 Likes

@NutellaQueen No rush at all. Take as long as you want. Good stories canā€™t be rushed.
Iā€™ll rather wait patiently without nagging you than adding to the pressure & consequent delay.

On a more related note you could share the roadblocks you face & get some very interesting feedback from the posters here.
Either way weā€™ll back you with whatever decision you take.
Cheers! :smiley:

2 Likes

Aww you guys are so cute :blush:

It isā€¦ :pensive:

Thank you so much for your support. It really means a lot! :blush:

9 Likes

I had a look at Princess Katherineā€™s age that she is six, is that her real age or is it a mistake

2 Likes

Opened at the request of @NutellaQueen

Wishing you luck you have my full support

2 Likes

UPDATE 9/3

• New scenes are added.
  • Some grammar mistakes/typos are fixed.

Damn, it was really painful to code this one. There are so many different paths and Itā€™s so messy lol. I hope thereā€™s no bug in this update.

Enjoy! Love you all :blush:

34 Likes

sorry, but i already found one XD

Okay, itā€™s fixed.

1 Like

Got the same error but it says scene 2

sorry again XD

1 Like

Fixed :smiley:

the stats page is broken