The Unwanted Warrior

He should probably be stronger than MC considering he is one of the king’s warriors and he spends most of his time training. He is also a few years older than you and in your childhood it says he’s a very strong warrior. You can still win though by using some trick (like how you can beat Alexander) or having the horse or some other animal help you.

1 Like

It’s against Blair’s personality. He knows what the Queen’s intentions are. He’s loyal to King Henry, not the Queen. He knows MC is innocent. He would never kill someone innocent. That’s why he lets MC go.

And he might have some feelings for MC :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@NutellaQueen

Out of curiousity, does Alex have someone he likes in a romantic sense? If that guy happened to be a male RO that the Unwanted Warrior MC could get with themselves, how resentful would the arrogant man be about the MC being the one to draw the person’s attention (especially if the MC is a male themselves)?

3 Likes

He does like someone. You will find out in the next update :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I can’t wait to be a matchmaker for Alex. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking forward to finding out who that is!

1 Like

I’ll bet it’s Blair, nothing like unrequited love or a possible love triangle

1 Like

I’ll just be over here, seducing Alex’s love interest.

4 Likes

Well… crap. I like Blair. :frowning:

3 Likes

I know it’s against forum rules, but please I need to know. Will you update soon?

Right now I’m working on fixing grammar mistakes and writing childhood scenes. I know I keep you wait so long, but next update will be the big one.

You will meet Katherine and MC’s mother :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Wasn’t MC mother dead?

She could be a ghost or faked Her death

2 Likes

You’ll see her in one of the childhood scenes.

7 Likes

I’m looking forward to meeting mom!

2 Likes

Hello, guys!

I just wanna say I am very sorry to have kept you waiting so long. There are a lot of things going on with my life right now and I really don’t have time to update the game. But I’ll try to update it as soon as possible. Like I said, I will never give up on this story.

I love you all and thank you for being patient. :blush:

25 Likes

@NutellaQueen - when you are ready to update the game just let a leader or moderator know and the thread will be re-opened.

WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!!! WOO!! :joy:

5 Likes

It’s a dream come true someone pinch me​:smiley::smiley::smiley: