The Unwanted Warrior

There was another error

It’s the same with me. Unfortunately, I can’t play any further

I think it’s fixed now. If it’s not, I will deal with it tomorrow.

Unfortunately it’s not fixed.

Bug found

So far, I like Marcus and Queen Erica. They are very interesting.

Bugs?

the last option

Now, it’s fixed. I hope there’s no bugs left because I always mess things up while fixing a bug :smile:

2 Likes

Found another bug.

Which browser are you guys using to read this. I am used UC browser and found a error in Eleanor talking then I am used chrome and I found error in the first chapter. This is a browser problem or not ??? I am really confused

1 Like

Have you clear your browsers cache? That might help.

comes rushing in with a bug spray

I heard ya need some bug spray, @NutellaQueen :joy:

Anyways, I’m excited to know more about the Queen. :blush:

2 Likes

So I play-tested the game and I think I fixed all the bugs… I hope they are fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Challenge accepted! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit: Partway through (at the second time I can visit the library), I went to the stats screen to look at the map, hit “Return to Game” and I was brought to the very beginning.

At the end of the demo, the “Play again” option returns an error (I forgot to get a screen capture, sorry!!).

1 Like

Oh no…

Well, I really don’t know how to fix that :sweat_smile:

Umm… Just press “restart” or refresh the page and problem is solved! :grin:

2 Likes

OK, now it’s getting really interesting. I’m curious what are the Queen’s plans for us, because my MC’s plan is to become the Queen :princess:

1 Like

I get this error startup line 4107: invalid $!{} variable substitution at letter 23

Can’t wait for the next update!

Bugs

*Castle

Do you mean “Why did they try to kill you”?

*whether

Makes sense, since the MC is basically Snow White.

Albeit a Snow White who might be able to say “I have an army of bears, your argument is invalid” later in the game.

3 Likes

This is just an observation, but it feels really out of character for Eleanor to curse (a la “my asshole father”). With all the other interactions, she just feels like the kind of character that, when she does cuss, you know things are FUBAR. Otherwise, super enjoyable game. :grin:

4 Likes

I loved the new update! Marcus and Queen Erica are very interesting characters. Marcus is a good guy, but I ship Erica and my MC. I’m sure he can make her believe in love.

I have one question though, which one is the strongest: Erica or Katherine?

4 Likes