The Unwanted Warrior

You have never watched Braveheart? He is almost like your MC if he chose the husband path, was common born and couldn’t talk to animals.

His attitude makes so much more sense now :joy:

Really? I should watch it maybe it can inspire me

Yes, she will.

Yes. Yes, you should. I am sure my fellow Old Guard members will say it was an essential movie to watch from the 90s.

3 Likes

I named mine Lady :grin:

Fixed that for you, not all of us want guys :unamused:

In that vein, thank you @NutellaQueen for giving the option to ignore Blair’s existence, I wish more stories had that :grin:

5 Likes

she have the right to ask for it, if it were the other way , how whould you feel? :roll_eyes:

What dose lizzy mean not all of us wants guys

Some girls, such as Lizzy herself, only have eyes for other women.

5 Likes

yeah, but she does have the right to ask for straight romances (no need to jump to her throat)

and i respect it, but is kind of rude to point your preference to others… atleast for me

1 Like

I didn’t say that anyone couldn’t, I simply added the word “straight” in front of it since not ALL women want guys :unamused:

2 Likes

Wait, it is? This is my first time hearing that.

2 Likes

Yeh and if the mc is gay/lesbian then he would be killed in that time if anyone found out

Unless I missed a post by the author, we still don’t know society’s view on homosexuality in this setting. Things may be more stressful for those that are attracted to people of the same gender, especially if they are of noble lineage. But it may not be openly discriminated against.

5 Likes

I feel like this may be the case as it is in most (all) CoG and Hosted games.

2 Likes

Just like in modern universe, some people view homosexuality negatively while some of them accept it. For example: The people of Masven usually punish gay people while the people of Athanas accept them.

4 Likes

Personally, I don’t see Liz as necessarily being rude for voicing her personal preference, though I can see why some people would want to keep that part of their lives private and consider others not doing so to be TMI.

That settles it. Eleanor, Leo, pack your bags. We’re moving to Athanas. :smile:

Hmm… there should be an icon at the bottom of the page that says whether you’re following it or not. Is it set to either Tracking or Watching?

4 Likes

Well, that’s the plan :smiley:

It’s okay, I fixed it.

4 Likes

Please keep all feedback focused on the story at hand and not upon other forum users’ posts.

Everyone in this community has the right to post feedback if it is on point and if it is helpful and not harmful. If something bothers you as a reader/tester it is valid feedback to express what bothers you, so if you see someone writing feedback that you disagree with, please respect them and don’t keep egging them on. If you feel a post is harassing the author or another user, please flag it, so the moderators or leaders can help take care of any issues.

Please be considerate of the community, the author who is trying to get his work published and the administrative staff that runs this community.

Thank you everyone.

3 Likes

UPDATE

• More scenes are added.
  • A new minor character is added.

As always let me know if there’s any typo/bug/mistake in the game.

14 Likes

I didn’t see anything new even after clearing my cache, but maybe I was skimming too quickly.

Happens to me a lot.

Gotta try again after work.