The Unwanted Warrior

thats what i mean after being forced… if she will acept it
(maybe i was not clear enough)

by the way, how will the mc start the rebellion against a King? it seems pretty hard for a bastard to get support

Is that the only way we get to kill them or is ther other options

You are just too impatient, aren’t you? :smile: Why do you think I decide to give the bastard a super power? Some people will be afraid of you, some of them will see you as a God, the others won’t care, etc.

It’s the only way to kill Leo. There are some other options for the rest of the family.

Oh but what happen if you kill all the family before the execution then that mean we can’t excute Leo nooo

i consider myself very curious :smirk:

:thinking: and is there any nobles that can know our father feelings about us and the throne?
(lets say that if our dear father did somehow make sure about our survival after he is death, he could have made sure about it by telling some of his most trusted (friends) to keep us safe if our brothers and “mother” attempt to kill us.)

awww why you want to her so much?

Wouldn’t it damage your reputation and your relations with the nobles? :thinking:

fades back in the dark and lurks once more

5 Likes

It would, but they will not dare to question your decision, because they will be afraid of you. Eleanor will hate you for it, Katherine won’t support you and you will lose all of your friends. So, as you can see that’s a stupid decision.

3 Likes

Near the end will we be able to sacrifice our lives for a brother or sister

Yes, there’s an ending where MC sacrifices himself/herself.

1 Like

I wish there was a bit wheee wee kill Leo earlier than an execution cause I don’t want to be hatred and that

Can we publicly humiliate them though. cough shame, shame, shame cough

1 Like

Of course, you can. It’s worse than death. :smiley:

2 Likes

Can we torture them by cutting them in public then kill them

Will the nobles and/or Leonora dislike is for it?

Leo will be apart of it

No, she won’t be a part of it.

Well, it depends on your method.

What methods are there?

Well if you slander them and/or torture them (whipping, beating) in public, Leonora will dislike you.

1 Like

Im just going to slander them. And maybe force them to do the walk of shame.

2 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face::confused::hushed::fearful::anguished::frowning:

1 Like