The Unwanted Warrior

It most certainly is one badass bird!

2 Likes

This happens when I click on Map on the stats

I’d love to see a pov of Alexander and/or the now dowager queen after they’ve summoned the MC to be framed for something, and then are told they’re no longer in the castle.

6 Likes

Yep. My guess is that they won’t be more than mildly disappointed that they were deprived of the pleasure to kill the MC themselves
out of sight, out of mind, after all. Now, if Leo went with the MC then there should be some major fireworks!

4 Likes

Leo will always be going with my MC.

My MC and leo reencontrando after a lot of years out of house

23 Likes

That is freaking awesome dude!!! Can’t think of a better representation

1 Like

I saw this image in the pinterest and it completely represented my image of how the MC went away leaving her beautiful go sister back and after years she returns to take her place in the kingdom, and she showing that she has become a warrior

4 Likes

I love that art piece!

Wow! Just Wow! I have never said this about any other game but ‘Unwanted Warrior’ is the one of the most beautifully written game I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading.

I love how choices are sprinkled throughout the story & comes so naturally! Like the one where we choose our MC’s hair colour. It didn’t feel forced, at all.

I loved the kind of Game of Thrones vibe I get from the game. I even named my MC ‘John’ & was gripped by his relationship dynamics with Queen ‘C̶a̶t̶e̶l̶y̶n̶’ oops ‘Elizabeth’. Sorry, I’m a sucker for House Stark :grin:

I also noticed, whether intended or not, our MC identities where his training lacks & then trains in that aspects in scenes without choices. It’s probably not how I see it but it felt realistic & I liked it very much.

Finally, all the scenes flowed so naturally & seamlessly into the next ones. I didn’t, even for a second think that my MC was being rail roaded.

@NutellaQueen Bravo! This is a masterpiece in making. Thank you for writing such an amazing game so far. :smiley:

5 Likes

I bet her brothers jaw will drop if she sees leo like that
 maybe even beat her in a duel.

1 Like

abigail is a RO ? i know they are siblings but not at all

1 Like

No she’s not a romance.

Why not??
(20 characters)

1 Like

This discussion already happened.
This is the author’s reply:

So let’s drop the subject.

12 Likes

Yeah it would be really weird its not game of thrones people

3 Likes

It’s not Crimson Peak either.

Never watched the movie

1 Like

Let’s just say there’s a similarity between it and GoT at some moments.

@Jaden_Hairston_Reid just watch one of the trailers for Crimson Peak. A certain vibe is there.

1 Like

Ok i get it now i just watched the trailer

1 Like