The Unwanted Warrior

This is such a great update, the added scenes are by far my favorite. I also love the fact that certain things (the kiss/abby’s apology) will most likely happen later in the story, it makes it much more realistic, especially considering that our half siblings have hated us our whole lives; getting an apology after the first time we’ve really spent time with her always seemed a bit rushed.

9 Likes

Are we going to have the opportunity to attempt to live a more modest life but we keep getting dragged into major politics, battles, etc., or are we going straight for finding a way to take the throne once we get our bearings?

It will not easy to take the throne, for sure. MC’s political decisions, war strategy and allies will affect the story.

Yes, there will be an apology scene later in the story if MC makes certain decisions.

Can’t wait for the next update. Like to see the queen and Alexander face when the MC gone and Eleanor too

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure she leaves with you or without you though? Do you mean Abigail?

Do you mean Leonora?

Leonora, Eleanor, Abigail… To many my brain hurts…

Same. I always mix up Leo and Eleanor.

I honestly think their should be a scene where when you get the chance to name the wolf if you name it after one of your family members that avil should make a comment. Like if you name the wolf Elizabeth I think it would be hilarious if he softly whispers “that poor dog”

2 Likes

I like to name the wolf “Gale” after Abigail.

I can just see it now the queen sitting in the garden with her retainers drinking tea. When out of no where a maid comes into the garden rushing over to the queen whispering in her ear. As she starts to laugh " oh my dear that is quite a fine joke you have there " then she is informed once again as the maid says she’s being serious the www queen suddenly yelling at the top of her lungs " I’m going to kill that bastard and her little dog too"

5 Likes

I named the dog Nora since i love that cute Little thing called Leonora (and since i call her Leo… is kind of hilarious haha :hugs:)

and this too →

4 Likes

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MEET BLAIR OF CALETHYIA!

Many thanks to my friend who took the time out of her busy schedules and drew Blair for us!

She also promised to draw the other ROs…

42 Likes

Ohoho~ Blair is stunning. Reminds me of Jon Snow.

4 Likes

I think he’s way more handsome than Jon Snow :smiley:

5 Likes

GIVE US A “KISS BLAIR” CHOICE RIGHT NOW!!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Holy shit, this was good. Like really good. It’s been awhile since I’ve been so engrossed with the characters. Terrific writing!

@NutellaQueen if you kill of Leo (please don’t ;P) then please give me a villain path in where I can go on a full blown genocidal warpath to get revenge :smile:

3 Likes

Omg the story so far is amazing, besides minor grammar mistakes. Its mind blowing.

1 Like

When can we marry Blair? :smiley:

Blair looks like Jon Snow and Tyrion had a child and now i thats all that comes to mind when I think of Blair

3 Likes