The Unwanted Warrior

Oh come on step mom, we have the same name, let’s be friends! :grin:

I know this makes me a terrible person, but I always kind of wished I had a brother so I could steal his girlfriend so this should be interesting :blush:

I really like the idea for this, I mean being able to be a princess that can romance another princess is already my favorite, but the adorable little sister and hostile family I think will really be interesting as it develops.

9 Likes

Yessss, I already like this! I love the black sheep situation cause I can relate lol. Will Eleanor be available for both genders?

5 Likes

Hell yeah! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

LMAO not just “yes”…I love it :grin:

5 Likes

This is really good so far cant wait to see where this goes

2 Likes

Can we kill all our siblings even the nice one

4 Likes

You want to kill Leonora? Our little Leo? :astonished:

BTW, Yes you can.

Yup.

12 Likes

Can we kill the queen?

6 Likes

Yay I’m going to kill all the family and leave me just me ahahah

5 Likes

Well the mc is the unwanted bastard who dares to intrude in on their privileged world. Why mine hasn’t left it already will be a mystery for the ages (surely it wouldn’t have been that hard to get our hands on a tidy sum of money and run away).

Of course you can romance them, but how accepted is that sort of thing in this gameworld?
I mean what will our status be if we manage to romance the prince, his “dirty little secret” forever, or at least until he marries and has kids, his concubine, his husband/consort, or something else entirely?

True we can become a spymaster with real “little birds” in their employ on the other hand we are already the black sheep of the family if we start talking to animals the whole kingdom will probably consider the mc nuts.
“Glitterhoof” I name thee chancellor/first minister indeed!

8 Likes

Well that’s fair, we’ve been burned by that in the past, but I remain optimistic, I’d really like to marry my RO by the end :grin:

6 Likes

…my Mc actually just wants friends.

And being a knight maybe? They really don’t want to rule, so…let them just run around doing something they are good at (like making stab stab with a sword)? And if the rest of the family doesn’t want them they gladly will work for/with any other noble they can find. (…I really hope for a RO that let’s MC and them be a battle couple).

8 Likes

I know this wip is way too new for my crazy theories, and I know that the title is most likely a placeholder, but I can’t help but suspect that the warrior that is unwanted will turn out to be little Leo once we’ve trained her against everyone’s wishes.

So congratulations @NutellaQueen for sending me down the rabbit hole faster than any other story on here. Well done.

6 Likes

That is not a bad theory since nobody wants her to be a warrior therefore she’s the unwanted warrior.

6 Likes

This is what we called “forbidden love”. But if you can become King/Queen, nobody will dare to question you.

You have to work hard for that :smiley: (If you want to romance Eleanor) but that’s not impossible…

Fair enough…

@SeventhJackel Since Leo is very important character, and 50% of story focus on her, your theory may be true. I won’t give you a spoiler though.

6 Likes

I actually want to romance Marcus :blush:

4 Likes

I start coding the game from the beginning. Hopefully, all of typos, errors will be fixed. I also will edit stats screen and add more scenes to the game.

2 Likes

Elizabeth, Abigail and Alexander routes when? :eyes:

2 Likes

In the next update, You father will come back and there will be an awkward family dinner scene :smiley: For the first time, you will see all the family together.

Like @Sammysam said, if you choose to kill her, she dies.

*She :slight_smile:

7 Likes

if Leo dies, I riot.

13 Likes