The Unwanted Warrior

But @IronRaptor and I wanna play NOOOWWWWW!!! :laughing: Take your time!

1 Like

What are the new scenes I think I might of passed them I donā€™t know

UPDATE #2

• Bug is finally fixed. (I hope thereā€™s no any bugs left :fearful: )

• A new Eleanor scene is added as an apology :smiley:

Note: I suggest you to try other options before talking to Eleanor.

9 Likes

I have 2 things for you:

Summary

!he

lake should be Lake

Oh, a third thingā€¦ LOVE the Eleanor scene!

1 Like

@NutellaQueen some thing i noted in the update,

1Āŗ i did read the romance book but it seems you writed bad the label and it reads set romance book true
when i talk with james and he ask me about the romance book, my mc answer with a ā€œI havenā€™t,ā€

2Āŗ when i headbutt Alexander it appear set Alexander -5 but i still have 17%.

3Āŗ also a bug that you have to take in mind is i did save while i was seeing my stats and after i load i cant get out of the stats page :laughing:

Hmm, thatā€™s easy to fix. Donā€™t worry about it. :smiley:

Well, I have no idea how to fix that kind of bug :thinking:

maybe @CJW can help :thinking:

Like the new update, and all Iā€™m going to say is Abigail has terrible timing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

in the added eleanor scene her once brown hair is now described as black, a slight mistake there. and during abigailā€™s apolgy in the crypt it should be couldā€™ve instead could. but yeah thatā€™S the only mistakes that I could find.

1 Like

there is also a mistake when taking the Wolf into your armsā€¦ it says talking instead of taking :smirk:

1 Like

I thought I fixed that typo :expressionless:

Good point! :+1:

2 Likes

i dont mind talking a girl into my armsā€¦ and a cute wolfy either. :smirk:

something like " Come to my arms, Little wolfy. I will make sure you are safe with me.:hugs:"

and the girl let say is eleanor ā€œEleanor, you are so beautiful that since the moment i did see you i wanted toā€¦ā€
Eleanor says " You wanted toā€¦what?"
You aproach her and then place your arms around her, lift her with your legs , keeping your back and neck straight. "to do this and run away with you in my arms " :blush:

Howā€™d you come up with that conclusion?? :fearful:

1 Like

Yes :sob: the added scenes are great. I loved the moment with Abigail and Eleanor.

@NutellaQueen I have a question, will the Queen sent assassins if the MC chooses to leave?

I only really like the option of staying cause I want to see the tension rise especially after Abigailā€™s apology.

2 Likes

@NutellaQueen If we reconcile with Abigail, are you going to give us the opportunity to say we are leaving to her? ā€œIā€™m glad we reconciled, Abigail, but you have terrible timing because Iā€™m leaving.ā€

Edit: Do we get relationship boosts with the Queen and Alex for leaving? I mean, reduce for taking Leo and Eleanor but they did want us gone

2 Likes

Found a few things @NutellaQueen.

Jamesā€™s not so good at fighting, but heā€™s a good healer . He always spend time with the maesters even though her mother always scold him for it.

• Jamesā€™ (no s after the apostrophe), or James is
  • spends
  • his, not her

When looking at the Characters page, Queen Ericaā€™s page shows Marcusā€™ information above her own information. Blairā€™s page only has information on Marcus and Queen Erica, nothing about him.

ā€œ!he came to check his wolf, Prince Alexander.ā€ Alvin answers his question instead of you.

• ! in front of he (coding error probably? i donā€™t know shit about coding lmao)

Alving says with a sigh. ā€œHeā€™s very nervous and scared right now.ā€

• Alvin

Measter Julian points at the map.

• Maester
1 Like

Minor character, you say? Can we romance them? xD

EDIT: I have found the said minor character, you are right. They should not be romanced.

@NutellaQueen Looks like people are shipping us together. Any thoughts about thisā€¦ weird ship?

1 Like

I was checking on Blairā€™s information and this is what I got.

Whoā€™s the minor character??