The Unwanted Warrior

Really? That’s weird.

Has anyone else got this bug too?

Well, I did a quick playthrough, and didn’t really notice anything out of the ordinary either. I haven’t explored all the options though, so maybe that’s it.

1 Like

New scenes should’ve came right after Abigail part. Probably, it’s a bug. I will fix it in an hour or so.

Yeah, only one year.

1 Like

A very busy year then!

3 Likes

one year… to get the throne, win a war, marry a cutie and spend all the royal money in partys :smirk:

1 Like

So, I think all of you guys got the bug. It’s okay though, I will fix it soon. And I will add a new scene as an apology :blush:

1 Like

can that scene be with Leonora? :grin:

I was planning to write a scene with Eleanor :smile:

4 Likes

Even better. By the way is it possible to romance Eleanor if we don’t leave with her ?

1 Like

It is. Even if she leaves without MC, they will meet again.

2 Likes

How will the queen try to kill the MC?

helping the servant cooking in the kitchen, pretty sure her cooking skills could kill the mc :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Spoilersss :expressionless:

After all of the broken hearts from @Sophia’s game, I cannot help but be wary of falsities! (jk, love you Sophia!)

2 Likes

@Sophia and I need a good bug spray…

7 Likes

I can guarantee you that she certainly going to agree with that :rofl:
Also I noticed one typo:

• He used to be the strongest person you have ever known. But now, he can even move a muscle.

can’t(?)

I don’t know why but I suddenly start shipping @Sophia and @NutellaQueen :joy::joy::joy::laughing::wink::wink:

1 Like

As @Sophia’s forum dad, I say “No,” She’s too young to be dating and @NutellaQueen hasn’t performed the honorable thing by asking my permission first. nods sagely

Back on topic.

@NutellaQueen - Are we cleared to try the game again or are you still messing with the bug?

Thanks. I didn’t want to hop on and chime in with the rest of the crowd that it was broken.

3 Likes

I will let you guys know when I fix it :slight_smile:

2 Likes