The Unwanted Warrior

Oh… like I’m NOT gonna steal my asshole stepbrother’s wife in at least ONE run through? xD
This is going to be fun~ Not only will I be a peaceful queen, I am going to casually ship away the family members that dislike me peacefully~ …if I can.

EDIT
Now I’m worried about father… you don’t just stop in the middle of a corridor, clutching your chest if it’s nothing.
But, Abigail and Leo are growing on me; Eleanor too~ …I’ll win James over, and steal my eldest brother’s wife, as well as his place in line for the throne~

…games about power and the potential to receive it bring out an ugly side of me…

12 Likes

No, I noticed. Heart issues are something I am a little too familiar with…

That said, it could be that while our father could be inflicted with a heart attack he will pull through. Even if he pulls through, he may be in such a weakened state that Alexander has to serve as regent. Alex will be a proxy for mommy and daddy can do nothing.

Chaos is permitted, daddy isn’t killed off early and we still have a reason to keep his relationship stat around. As well as a means to find out more about your background later, if there is a reason to.

2 Likes

i think there is a lot forms of chaos…

maybe as you guys say Alexander will act as regent and her mother will have the freedom to try to kill us while our father cant do anything about it since he is in bed weakened…

our father make it know that we will be the heir for throne making the nobles and our dear brothers and his mother start trying to kill us before we are named King, it will mean a rebellion or inside conflicts…

then there is also King Andre maybe he will atempt some kind of murder against our family or the other kingdoms join the war… 2 kingdoms in war is normal, but 3 or more kingdoms fighting…:thinking:

8 Likes

If Alexander is regent for the king I’m going full CK2 and plotting against him, his brother, and his mother, while trying to get King Henry to legetimize me so that I can challenge Alexander for his position as regent (if he isnt already dead).

3 Likes

There are times in the duel with Alexander that i have been referred to as a boy when i’m playing as a girl such as Leonora calling me “brother” and Alexander calling me “boy” (though i feel like he is doing that to demean me).

Post-duel seems to be fine though.

That is a form of chaos. Or dad dies and Alexander throws you out of the palace.

I really like Abigail. Is she an RO too?? I know she’s a sister but is it possible??? :frowning:

The author said no incest so a no to that questions

3 Likes

When a little piece of you dies

What’s that suppose to mean

casually changes topic to anything not incest related so anyways why do some people like James.

3 Likes

Because he is the brother and I want to romance him as well

1 Like

Hahahahha nice one microwave hahaha

2 Likes

Do you really want to romance someone who hates you

casually comes to thread, reads posts Nvm, I think I’ll just go now…sneaks away

4 Likes

You want to romance Sophia from Kingdoms

5 Likes

Ooh, ouch, even here xD

1 Like